TFW2005 Combiner Wars Liokaiser Gallery - EE Order Page Up!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Nov 11, 2016.

1. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

Because some of us:
    A) have jobs and see how decisions are made and sold
    B) have been targeted for what are called "push polls"

Anyway, I thought it was cute for Groove to jump back to November while I was being begged to order Liokaiser only to fall back to January when I wouldn't commit.

2. w1n1fred

w1n1fred Banned

News Credits:
    The most recent Unite Warriors comic confirmed the line ends with Baldigus. The story literally ends quite definitively. There will thus be no further additions to the UW line.

3. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    or Takara could always start a new story with the remaining combiner wars figures they've yet to release?

4. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover The Bob Bomber

News Credits:
    Kind of like how they stopped making G1 toys after Rebirth ended the cartoon storyline?

• Like Like x 1
  5. w1n1fred

w1n1fred Banned

News Credits:
    Why are you guys so adamant on setting yourself up for dissapointment?

6. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why are you so adamant that everyone but you is wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    He's a really forced homage and the molds have been done to death, so it isn't surprising to see it clearanced hard. In fact I would say it is encouraging. We need good product for $130, not this cash grab nonsense.

• Like Like x 2
  8. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

Man, if only someone had done a Leozack/Jaruga upgrade kit I\'d be all over this, as is I might get it if I have the money to kick at it at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mattymo

Mattymo Well-Known Member

Got mine when he came out on eBay for $80 and I still really enjoy him. Picked up a KO white and black PE bruticus hands and gave him the actual black hands and white feet from superior and defensor and the opposite for Sky Reign and he looks good.

I have zero attachment to Victory. I couldn\'t get passed the 3rd episode so I\'m not picky. just to have a version of Liokaiser was enough for me. 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mattymo

Mattymo Well-Known Member

Same. I was messing with him last week and forgot how much paint detail he has and said to myself "yeah that platinum title is pretty justified" in my opinion but I said I like him a lot

11. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

[OMINOUS ILLUMINATI CHANTING IN THE BACKGROUND]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Important newsbulletin!
    News hot from the press:
    Everybody is waiting for Unite Warriors Liokaiser.

• Like Like x 5
  13. StrifeZ

StrifeZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Waiting for the Legends one that'll come out alongside Power of the Primes using the seeker mold.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    That price makes it tempting to get.

As for "afterthought" by hasbro to make this one. Every CW mold was designed with two in mind. This was always the secondary for Sky Lynx for the US market. You can see it in the combined mode head for Sky Lynx already in how they planned it. Same as how you could tell generations Tracks was going to become Wheeljack because of the gun he came with being Wheeljack's shoulder cannon. In the era that led up to CW and CW itself, every mold was created with the intention of getting 2x characters+ out of them for cost efficiency.

The price drop has me curious if we might be seeing a Takara announcement soon though under a new product banner as they prep to announce their version of POTP. Unite warriors may be done, but they will still have a new combiner line coming up with the potential other new combiners in POTP.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

Totally not interested in a remold of Skylynx with 2x that shit mold * forgive ny language * brawl. Add 2 aerialbots.
    I prefer to see retools of the nosecone mold and 2 bots for the torso which is very much doable.
    I get why hasbro did this and i get why takara isnt using this set. Sinply because it has 3 weakest of the line molds in the set. And not close enough to the original.
    Either we get a takara version or non at all.
    Seeing it go on sale actually increases my hopes. Since we know what happened with the computron double release. Where hasbro is still trying to sell theirs while the takara is sold out.
    Takara knows what the collectors want. Hasbro goes in between. Releasing kid toys with a flave of collector wishes. But never fully delivers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. RavageBeak1000

RavageBeak1000 Well-Known Member

So what is a good dollar filler for free shipping?

17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    Meh..i still wouldnt buy this sad abomination by Hasbro eventhough the price was reduced. #NotMyVictoryLiokaiser#

• Like Like x 1
  18. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire BUMBLEBEE MUST DIE!

News Credits:
    I got mine for $69 +free shipping from ebay.

• Like Like x 1
  19. FanboyX

FanboyX is a real boy

I think Cyclonus is a better mold for Leozack than POTP Screamer. Considering his alt mode is mobile SAM artillary, Jalguar getting turned into a Legends Triplechanger Targetmaster wouldn't really offend me. Especially if they were able to pull off gray and green up top and black pants on the torso. Might fudge LZ's color scheme slightly but meh. Throw in dedicated hands and feet, some repainted Titan Master buddies for the Breast Force, and a bunch of clubs that click together to make that segmented greatstaff/polearm thing and TT can have lots (more) of my money.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

There are plenty ways to do this. Simply following the g1 idea is the simplest way. All that is needed is a deluxe+ upper part and a deluxe- lower part. So basically both bots would be slightly larger/smaller then a deluxe while able to connect together.
    Sell the entire set a 6 figure set and even able by hasbro to use the 2 torso bots as a set.
    Replace both those brawls with nosecones with 2 different top pieces which is really easy to do looking at rook->nosecone. And get 2 descent remolds for the 2 planes.
    Takara knows what we want and perhaps are waiting for the right moment.
    Another indication might be the flack that the hasbro set received makong them go to the drawing table to implement fixes like they did for bruticus. But yeah this requires at least 4new different bots.

• Like Like x 1