TFW Gallery Update - Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Leadfoot

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
  2. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Bleeper of Blorps

News Credits:
    I want DinoPope... I wish that the damn WallyWorld's would hurry up and stock it in Calgary.

3. marvoflg

marvoflg Super Powered Warrior

News Credits:
    Grimstone is really hard to find. I picked up one back in December and I have not seen him since then. Kinda bummed that we did not see any new PowerCore Combiners at ToyFair as I really wanted a DinoKing repaint.

4. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    ^^^I'm glad I'm not the only AZer to not find the Dino combiners (Well, not glad, you know what I mean)....This set is hard to find...The first few are still warming shelves.

5. marvoflg

marvoflg Super Powered Warrior

News Credits:
    I will see if my parents up in WI, see another one and let you know. They are in a rural enough place where they find "hard" to find stuff once in a while.

6. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    People were finding these at Walmarts all around me before Christmas, unfortunately all the ones closest to me that I go to never got them at all.

And NO Walmart in my area has gotten in squat since before Christmas.

This is a nice example I like to use when discussing why sales in some stores aren't what the companies want. If the product people want to buy simply never comes in, then how are people supposed to buy it?!?

In retail we are constantly under the gun to get product to the shelf. Yet when the sales don't make it, it's always the fault of the grunt for not getting the product where it needs to go...well...if the products people want sit empty for weeks on end and never came in, then how the hell is anyone supposed to get it to the shelf?

Silly management!

7. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    I've seen it in Sacramento a few times. Passed coz it looks lame, in my opinion. Boring dinosaurs (and a protomammal). Seriously hasbro... No one cares about styracosaurus, parasaurolophus, pachycephalosaurus, euplocephalus, or dimetrodon (again, not a Dino but a protomammal).

8. 420bot

420bot ******

Grimstone is on clearance here, and some can't find him yet, what a world we live in.

9. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    For months now I have been trying to get my hands on the Dino Pope but I think its like the old saying desperate times call for desperate measures,and just order him from BBTS,as I am pretty sure Walmart will never get them here.And I don't want to get stuck paying $40 or $50 for him on the secondary market,so I am off to BBTS to get my Dino Pope.Later all.

10. KanedaX

KanedaX Twitchy Triggerbot

Ebay:
    Haven't seen either of these in any of the stores around here yet, and I want!

11. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, still looking for him here in CT. Saw the Constructicons once before Christmas, which was disappointing cause it meant I just missed the Dinos. Currently every store near me is shelf-warming the previous wave, so I'm not likely to see them any time soon.

12. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found the constructicons 3 weeks before christmas, and still have not seen the dino set.
    Im a PCC collector. My big Tfs are displays, but I play with the PCCs with my 3 year old boy. He LOVES em.

As much as the collectors say they are garbage, and as much as ive seen these move, I think they have been a very cool product

13. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I care.

Good luck with that. I've had my preorder in since they first went up and they still haven't come in

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Natureboy's galleries are looking better & better.

Leadfoot is still pretty hard to find here, only saw him at 2 Meijers. All the Walmarts just have the Bombshock repaint wave.

Yet to see a Grimstone set anywhere.

15. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've asked everybody I know to pick one up for me if they find Grimstone.. but to date absolutely no luck..me, sad puppy. :( 

Thanks for updating the gallery guys!! Now, if I could only have 1 of my own :) 

16. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Awesome Dinobots gallery!

17. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Honestly I don't know why Grimstone is so hard to find,from what I've read on here by some people the PCC's basically suck,but as for me I love these things,so why can't the people like me find 1 Stinkin' Dino Pope for our collections??.I guess I will have to pray that BBTS gets them in eventually or miss never adding him to my collection.Of all the times Walmart has to quit carrying toys its now (sarcasm).

18. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Patiently. Wait for my bbts pre order for the dinobots to come in but im sure it will say march in a few days