Minor/Repaint: TFU Bruticus Hand mod

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TCracker, Jan 30, 2009.

1. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Again, with the hand mods but this time not so inspiring. The pegs needs to be shorter as it looks funniy on Bruticus. Will try different configs as time goes by.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Things like this make you wonder how Has/Tak's awesome engineering dept. can overlook simple effective stuff like this! :crazy: This should be printed on the instructions, dang it! Another homerun, TCracker, now I have to dust off my Energon guys!:thumbs2: 

3. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I really don't want to buy these combiner sets, but you're making it really hard for me.

4. Omega Magnus

Omega Magnus Gorillabot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah dude, I'm in the same boat, but I'm pretty much sold on them now.

5. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Will this change your mind? :D 

[​IMG]

6. C16

C16 Space Nomad

Uh...this one's not really better than the stock version. With te Superion version, even though the arms end up thin looking, at least it's proportional. This doesn't even look that good, man. Plus, the hands are WAAAY too tiny.

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i would suggest using planes as the arms with each plane through knees lower legs and ankle foot joint serving as the elbow lower arm and wrist joint for the warthogs as arm limbs

you might have to mod the underside of each warthogs gun foot so that the gundam style hands can plug all the way into and through each gun foot and it will quite possibly involve removing the gun from the foot and widening the hole so that the gundam style hands can fit more securely into place

with the jets serving as the lower legs and feet and a cetnered dremil hole being placed in that piece that attaches the 2 energon missile bombs together with the center hole being used to effectively plug the warthogs energon gun into place between the missile bombs theirby giving the jets a more stable set of feet for the combiner mode