TFTM07 Premium Movie Deluxe Jazz Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by xSEANxLONGx, Apr 28, 2008.

1. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Video Review of Transformers Movie Premium Deluxe Autobot Jazz!

Showing off the Differences between Movie Deluxe Jazz, The New Paint, and both modes.

YouTube

Code:
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2PB9wCx8pw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2PB9wCx8pw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

Nice review :)  I particularly like the painted feet, it looks much better in both mode. I've bough one on ebay a while ago, still waiting for him, but the review make me anticipe him a bit more!

3. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Definitely all the Premium Figures Impress me I wish the first wave of Movie Figures were like this...Hasbro made me buy almost the whole Movie Line again! DAMN THEM! LOL! Yet I'll still buy their toys!

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Awesome review, but dude! I almost thought you were gonna knock over the camera a few times.:lol  Now that's enthusiasm!:thumb 

I'm deffinately picking this guy up ASAP. I love the Jazz mould, and this finally does it justice.

5. Skywave

Same for me, I'm lucky I limited myself to the movie cast only because I'm buying them again thanks to the premiums :lol 

6. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Good review, it inspired me to order a couple of these from HTS. Premium Jazz looks a lot better than the O.G. Movie Jazz, I can't wait to get mine!

7. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Yea I'm Pretty Energetic and funny but when I do my reviews it's from a long day of work and I'm super tired so I trying to force myself to show more of my energy and funny side in my reviews even if I'm dead tired. :) 

Yea that's what I did the only NON-Movie Cast I got were Arcee, Thundercracker, Longarm, and them some allspark figures like Cliffjumper, Landmine, Incinerator, and Stockade.

THANKS BRO! I got him from Big Bad Toy Store I was lucky that Target has Premium Ironhide and Blackout but none of the Deluxes yet...

8. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    What Premium Figures are your guys Fave? mine are Prime, Barricade, Starscream, and Megatron!

9. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    Nice paint, but I wish they could have done something with his hands. I just can't get past the lame hands (and forearms) that this figure has.

Alt mode is Sccchweeet.

10. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hahaha Sean your sig is fucking huge

11. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Yea I know anything I can do to fix it?

12. Skywave

Just resize it to be smaller :tongue: 

[​IMG]

As for my fave Premium, so far I only have Jazz (received today!), Ironhide and Blackout (also Ratchet from BB). Jazz and Ironhide I can compare them with my old one, the other two were my first experience with the mold, but all look really good. Painted car mode look much much better than colored plastic, and all the additionnal paint in robot mode is great also. I have a package in the mall (gonna pick it up tomorrow) and I think it's my 2 Premium leader, so I'll see with them tomorrow I hope :)  So far it's pretty hard to decide!

13. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    THANKS BRO! I got it fixed!

You get them from Big Bad Toy Store too?

14. Skywave

No, Ironhide and Blackout was from a member here, Jazz and both leader are from ebay. Also have Barricade and Bumblebee ordered from Ages Three and Up. I try to track down the cheapest I could get since they are basically the same toys I've already bough :redface2: 

Also I would advise that save the sig on your computer and host it yourself, since now it's on my imageshack account and will probably be deleted some day :p 

15. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Yea bro I saved it! THANKS AGAIN! You ever been to my site or heard my show?

You don't have the Premium Figures at Target yet?

16. Skywave

No target up here in Canada :p  And I haven't seen TFs toys in a good while in store actually, except a handfull of scout class and real gear. It's pretty dry around here, and the price are insanely marked up anyway so it's better to buy onlin most of the time.

I took a quick look at your site, but haven't had much time to explore it yet. I watched some of your review recently though, but can't watch too much or else I'll spend more, glad Animated isn't out yet :lol 

17. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Awww that sucks did you try Walmart or Toys R Us?

18. SmF

SmF Well-Known Member

Picked him up today at Target for $6.99! Great figure!

They should've released these premiums in the first place!

19. SpeedBreaker

SpeedBreaker DESTRON NEW LEADER

Have any more premiums been announced? A premium deluxe Brawl with his issues fixed would be nice.

20. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    No Premiums for Brawl in either Leader or Deluxe nor for Bonecrusher as of this time.