Heavy/Scratch: TFTM Vortex (Final)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Insecticons, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Insecticons

Insecticons The different Kitbasher

Guess i needed too much time to finish him :D 
    Bio:
    ''Vortex is just as cold as the region he crashed to earth: Russia . Often attacks small Villages at night , even if he dont know why. He came to earth with the Combaticons , but caused by a meteor crash they where landing all over the world. He trys everything to revenge Megatron's death by the Autobots , no matter how much it costs!''
    hope you like my take on Vortex^^

Attached Files:

2. blurr/camaro10

blurr/camaro10 the raveger of worlds

this is awsome

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Cool! Are all the Combaticons gonna be based off Russian Military? That would be awesome! I like your take on Vortex!:thumbs2: 

4. Insecticons

thanks ^^
    No , the Combaticons will be Vehicles from all over the world .^^

5. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

Stupid internet, I typed a nice long message and it got erased in transit. :-(

Okay, here is a shorter message that says the same things:

I don't know much about the movie figures, so which molde did you use here? Whatever you used it looks like you reshelled it with a model? What scale model did you use, and what model vehicle is it?

The reshelling job looks good, except for little spots like where the cockpit meets the body, one of your pictures shows that it doesn't quite line up, there is a gap. So little things like this take away what seems like a very difficult reshelling job.

Paint - I like the scheme, black helicopters always look cool. One thing, I can't tell if it's the pictures, or the paint job, but it does look like it could be a bit smoother in places, like the paint was perhaps too thick when you applied it? Again, I'm not positive about this it could just be an effect of the pictures and the flash and the painting that makes it look this way. You would know better than I do what it looks like in person.

Good job. I hope you keep up the customizing!

One more thing...I don't suppose they're going to combine, are they?

6. Insecticons

first off all , yes , he will combine to Bruticus , but right now i dont know why , still waiting for my Landmine coming from the UK...
    I did him out of 08' Bumblebee Arms and Legs , a Landmine claw and the body from Wreckage but heavily modified ^^
    i used a 1:72 scaled Kamov Ka-58 model kit from Revell and cutted up really much so he had a new transformation

and another yes , the red paint was kinda difficult to use , because it was really thick and thinned whit water it was like some clear color ...

and for those who hadn't seen my wip thread , i wanted this kind of faceshield out of his helicopter cockpit ^^

7. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    This is pretty cool!!

Excellent work :thumb 

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I like it. First real hard bash I've seen from the BB figure. I think the actual alt mode could use more "shell" as from the side, it looks like BB with plane parts on his back.

9. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I see Wreckage parts too, right? He looks very cool. Makes me want to smash my Bumblebee to see what I can do.

10. brawl 56

brawl 56 Aw..crap!

News Credits:
    Woah!
    Incedible! :3
    No, he looks damn good!
    Great work ;) 

11. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I like it. I can't wait to see the rest. Are the other Combaticons going to be re-shells too?

12. Paul Prime

Paul Prime Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see you have finished him. I like it. As Bruticus82 said, there is a little gap between the body and the cockpit, but it can be easily filled with some little pieces of plastic. Not a problem to me, good job.