Tftm, Tmnt, More, Mib, O8 Bb!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by encline, Jan 26, 2008.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey everyone. I have some things to sale. My Mac is getting repaired, so I do not have any pics right know, but if you want to see some of what you want, I can get you some pics. Please feel free to check my feedback.

TFTM. All of these are new in box. $17.00 shipped to the U.S., or $80.00 for the whole lot shipped in the U.S. Add a couple of bucks for Canada

Recon Barricade
    Scoponok
    Deluxe Brawl
    Jazz
    Payload
    '08 Concept BB

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: These are remakes of the originals. They were made on the ten year aniversarry(1998). The boxes are sealed, but have some wear on the, a few bent corners. The cards are a little wavey, they got a little damp. But they are cool on display. There is nothing that distracts. I have Leo, Mikey, Don and Ralph. I would like to sale them together, So about $10.00 for shipping. Make offer.

Heroes of Cybertron: These are the little 3 inch guys from Hasbro. The cards are sealed and in good shape. $3.00 for shipping. Make offer.

GALVATRON AND CYCLONUS

MEGSCF TAKARA CYBERTRON COMMANDER CONVOY: I took him out of the box once. I did not open the bag with the axe and matrix in it. The box is in great shape! Not sealed. It is the cartoon colored version. $ 3.00 for shipping.
    Make offer

Marvel ledgends varient gold IronMan. He is loose and I do not have the display. $2.00 for shipping. Make offer.

Thank you guy, again, please check my feedback.

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    bump