Digibash: TFTM Sludge and Inferno Digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by autobotx23, May 6, 2008.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

On my birthday a few weeks ago, I finally achieved what I thought would never happen. Finally, everyone either buys me a Transformer, or a gift card (for Transformers :thumb ) The excuse was always "You have so many of them, what if I buy you one you already have?" Well, since I have been bashing for over a year now, that is no longer a concern. I'll just paint them!

I got a Rescue Ratchet from my future brother-in-law, and I'm gonna put it good use. Why not Inferno? I plan on modding the roof rack into more of a ladder kind of look, but I'm not sure what else to add to give it the right look.

I have some time before I start (Powermaster Prime comes first, dammnit!), so I'm hoping my fellow Radicons can give me some ideas. Here is what I have so far. All comments/ideas are welcome.

Edit: Sludge from Salvage?

Attached Files:

2. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It can work quite well. I got one from eBay in a fire theme which im changing into Inferno. Just need a right alt jeep hand to finish him off
    [​IMG]
    Regards
    JL

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

You gotta post that!!! That's a cool one. Ratchet was definitely my favorite movie fig.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you could use movie concept art to help you in this one... they originally looked to paint that mold in red as the primary color.

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

That will help with the bot mode a bunch. Don't remember seeing that one, I'll have to hunt it down.

6. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    That a real great idea, why not add a little Hose knozle atop of the roof, idn im trying to give you ideas =)
    Well good luck with your Inferno and your Power Master Prime

7. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now you don't have to. Hasbro is making a movie inferno out of the Armada Red Alert mold.

8. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I like Red Alert from Armada, but I can't see that mold for Inferno.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Inferno for TF2!!!!!

10. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Made a great buy go through on the Junkion Boards, should have an extra Rescue Ratchet next week, but I also picked up an extra Salvage. I did a TFTM Grimlock not to long ago, I thought I'd 2 more Dinobots, the next being Sludge.

[​IMG]

Feedback welcome!

11. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Love the inferno!! I am going a different route with the Salvage/Dropkick mold. I'll be doing Swoop with Dropkick, I'm trying to build a flight mode with all the backpack kibble and claw/shield. My Sludge is Voyager Ironhide, size-wise a Bronto-bot would be bigger than the rest, and an offroad truck kinda goes with "Jungle Warrior"! The other three are kind of a secret right now, as they won't be following the mainstream ideas that have popped up! I am very curious to see your Sludge, I think it could work well, my concern is the legs, they just remind me of Swoop, y'know, a little less bulky and the double knees. Keep us up to date on your projects!!