Customs: TFTM + ROTF = Arcee Idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by red4, Jun 11, 2009.

1. red4

red4 Banned

Just putting this out there for anyone who can't get over Arcee's design in ROTF.

I personally like the design of her head, but not the rest of her body; whereas I like the design of her body for the toy they released for the first movie, but not the head. So I was wondering if the ROTF head would fit on the first movie body. Colors would have to be tweaked of course, but in my mind, it seems like a cool idea.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd think it's doable, but then again I've not had the new Arcee in my hands yet (like much of the rest of the new toys).

3. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    This idea sounds like a good oneto me also. But we will have to really wait and see when ROTF Arcee is available to the public.

Also I would like to try to give all the Fembots uprades so they would each have 2 arms and 2 legs. I may have to puchase more than 1 of each figure plus some extra TFTM Arcee's to make this happen. But also I may have to dump the idea of Hasbro having them connect as one big Fembot. Not really crazy about that one anyway.

4. red4

red4 Banned

This sounds perfect.