TFTM redesigning Mishaps

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by UltimateOptimus, Mar 31, 2006.

1. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

Aug 28, 2005
    Hungary, European Sector, Earth
    Scene 1: Gravity vacuuming

(THe Decepticons blow a hole on the Autobot shuttle. Suddenly, vacuum increases and the Autobots Prowl, Ratchet and Brawn get sucked out.)

Megatron: What the-- (SMACK)

(The TFs are sent to outer space)

UltOp: Woops, didn't meant to do it.

Scene 2: Reinforcements

Megatron: Looks like we need more reinforcements. Bruticus! Menasor! Come here!

Megatron: :redface2:  Bruticus? Menasor? Where are you?

(Meanwhile at the Cybertronian Cyberena)
    (Bruticus and Menasor are busy fighting Superion, Defensor and Omega Supreme)

Bruticus: Hey Menasor, Mega says he needs extra firepower. Should we cancel this fight?
    Menasor: Slag it, Brutie! Who needs us when we fight free in the Cyberena?

All Titans: YEAH!!!

(Back on Autobot City)
    Megatron: Oh, for all of the idiots, I'm going to get them. (flies to the Cyberena)
    Starscream: Megatron, come back! (Flies away)

Scene 3: Ouch!

(Starscream steps to the defeated Megatron)
    Starscream: Well, how do you feel, mighty Megatron? (kicks Megatron with this foot, but gets hurt in a second)
    Rumble: Dude, you shot your foot for like 2 seconds ago.

Scene 4: Will the Real Prime please stand up?

Optimus Prime: Till all are one.... (opens his chest, but the music stops in a record scratch as the chest panel flips out to reveal... nothing!)
    Hot Rod: Hey, where is the Matrix?
    (The Real Optimus Prime enters the scene with his black jacket on)
    Optimus Prime: Hey guys, sorry for the downtime. (Shows a scan of his wireframes with the Matrix in him) I have been busy making a scan of me on Teletran 1.

(Everyone passes out except Prime)
  2. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Digital art monkey

May 6, 2003
    Rochester, Kent, England etc.

Disturbingly reminiscent of a certain 'World's Worst Fanfic'...all it needs now is for characters to randomly die, reappear, and continue to make no sense whatsoever, and you're on to a winner. :thumbs2: 

"My rigid grill structure...." :D