TFTM Prequal question

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by bugmenot, Jul 30, 2007.

1. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I finally sat down and read the TFTM prequal, and I'm a little confused about some inconsistencies. Blackout suggests that the 3 of them (Decepticons) follow Bumblebee after Blackout gets shut out of the S7 computer. Why then, would Blackout go all the way to Qatar 4 years later? Wouldn't they have been able to catch up to Bumblebee by then, and even if they didn't they were in the United States, they could have accessed thousands of govt and military computers.

2. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Probably because during the gap they figured Bumblebee was a clueless as they were. Of course they were also searching for Megatron which is why Starscream and Blackout went to military instillations. To find out of Megatron was indeed here and if they could find Sector Seven and find information from them.

3. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

Which is exactly what I figured - but why would Blackout go to Qatar? They were in America, a country filled with military bases and installations. All the other Decepticons were in US Military Installations minus Barricade and Frenzy.

4. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Remember they encountered Sector Seven in the states. They only got their name and believed they may have operated in the states only. However they could hack into their database from a location outside of the country knowing that they could use government databases to acquire information at a location where they would not be able to respond quickly or at all.