Minor/Repaint: TFTM Motormaster WiP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Terrorcon_King, May 8, 2008.

1. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    Heres my WIP Motormaster all i need is to find or make the right head.
    Hes a Repaint of Payload Krylon Black and Purple paint.
    I have Wildrider and Breakdown i need my Dragstrip to complete my stunticons.
    REDLINE inspired me to make these, he made his Classics and im making my movie figures.
    The problem is i need to figure out how they are going to combine to become Menasor?
    If anybody has some ideas be free to post it, comments or dislikes always welcomed, ill have the others posted ASAP

Attached Files:

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I think he looks really cool, but I think you'll be hard-pushed to make him into a combiner, certainly in the traditional sense. The only way I can possibly see it working is if you can rig a way for each leg-bot to form the whole leg, rather than just below the knee, because with this mould only being a Deluxe (and a pretty small Deluxe at that), there's no way you'll get him to make up the torso and thighs, assuming you can find a suitable transformation for him at all.

Though you might be able to swing it if you use Scout class moulds for the other bots, like Clocker for instance.

3. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    thank you for the concern and the suggestion Ramrider,
    But ill make it work in some way? but i will find a wayy but i will defently take the idea of taking the scout class figures as a plan B =) thank You

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    fiddle with transformations on the ones you plan to use for your leg-bots, to try and come up with a full-leg mode for both, and be sure that you keep in mind they both need to be the same height in the leg forms.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I definitely like your approach with this one. Nice paint apps too. I'm hoping you could do a little more with your Wildrider and Breakdown customs because there's definitely potential here.

6. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    if scouts won't work, there's always legends. :)