Minor/Repaint: TFTM MixMaster Completed!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Terrorcon_King, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    Well i was just had this idea Saturday night n i was going to post it then but as we all know the site was down, but thank Primus its bak =D

I want to make a Movie MixMaster the coolest Constructicon and 1 of my favorites as well =)

Im open to any ideas on making this idea a reality!

Well after a while of planning things out n such i final got wut iv needed to make a MixMaster!!
    i went 2 Wal-mart n got a Tonka $5.00 Cement truck n it has been taken of and now its beening added to my Dropkick which i have also moded as well =) will have pics posted ASAP!

*UPDATE JUNE 22 2008 PART 2*
    Just added pictures of my soon to be MixMaster =D
    just needs to be painted and it will be DONE!! wit a fewww minor add ons:) 

*HEAD ADVICE FOR MIXMASTER*
    I need advice on choosing a head for MixMaster?
    Anybody have any ideas about what type of head
    i should use for mixmaster??

*UPDATE JUNE 25 2008*
    I have now choosen a head for mixmaster! iv choosen.........................................................................Longarm's!
    i switched my upcoming LongHauls head(Longarm) with my Mixmaster's head(Dropkick) i think i made a good choice =)
    Dropkicks Head looks more LongHaulish anyways =)
    -Justed Added New Head Shots!

*PAINT ADDVICE*
    Now its time for the painting =D finally almost complete!
    but the question is, How am i going to paint him? im going for a Hunter Green, but the chest in Robot mode? i think ill paint it Purple and how im going to paint his head.
    Addvice is Welcomed!

*COLOURS CHOSEN*
    Ok IV made a choice on what colours im going to use on Mixmaster over here, its going to be a Realworld meets Cartoon, basiclly its going to be a darker green but the barrel wit stay purple along with other parts of his body but it will not be noticible in Vehical mode =)

*PAINTING PROCESS BEGINS!*
    the painting process begins, well began early this afternoon its now50% complete=D

*UPDATE! NEW BUSINESS!*
    Now iv been thinkin about this 4 a while, thinking about making the other Constructicons! and with some thought n sketches and such iv decided to go on with IT!=) Thanks for the idea superquad7! this one is for all the Devastor/Constructicon FANS!!
    And Mixmaster is still in painting im upnorth soo i dont have any cameras around to load up Mixmasters looks now but i will ASAP

*UPDATE* MIXMASTER COMPLETED! :D 
    At long last Mixmaster is finally completed!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!! :D 
    Because of the spray paints n the curing and everythin it took forever!
    and the i got the wrong colour of paint n had to repaint his chest n such, BUT! he is completed 100%:D 
    Well here he is,
    C&C Always welcomed :) 

Attached Files:

2. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

HOLY COW!!! Talk about a challenge. Good luck with that one. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. BTW he is also my favorite Constructicon. :) 

3. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

the chest looks like Dropkick/Salvage style. maybe you can use him as the base figure

4. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    where is that first image from?

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    that's an awesome and very challenging idea...It might seem out there, but I'd recommend using voyager or leader prime for your base.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I think the easiest way would be dropkick. the transformations already there for the most part, most of the work would just be in cutting up a concrete drum from some like-sized toy.

7. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    So you dont think i should do a deluxe size? because i had ideas 4 deluxe, but i like the Voyager Prime idea =)

8. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    i got if from wikipidia(or however yu spell it) it says its a Mixmaster drone in the transformers game

9. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That seems to be the inspiration.

10. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    hmmmmmmmm Both REDLINE & frenzy_rumble's ideas are very interesting ideas both of them would work very well. But REDLINE, can yu explain more, in yur idea of Mixmaster in the Dropkick figure?

11. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    well, i think if you went with OP as a base, you'd need to scrap the idea of him being flat nosed in the front, unless of course, you used Voyager sized, where you can permanently remove the front nose/backback, and go from there. I see a lot of prime in the arms and legs.

12. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    Both REDLINE & frenzy_rumble's ideas are very interesting ideas both of them would work very well. But REDLINE, can yu explain more, in yur idea of Mixmaster in the Dropkick figure?

13. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    wow, man, i have the same project, could be interesting!

14. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    well with dropkick, you could just use shell pieces to make the cab like a flat-nose, and replace the truck bed shell with parts from a cement mixer. that shouldnt' be terribly bad. the work is in cutting up the drum to split like in the drawing. The result would be taller feet, but that's not a big deal... and the truck bed shell parts are already kibble on his upper back and shoulders, so having the drum be in the right area is already patially done for you.

15. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the voyager sized movie optimus prime figure should make for ideal kitbash fodder for you

if you can succesfully mode the figure so that the mixing barrol drum portion of the cement truck replaces the truck cab and the cement ytrucks cab portion replaces the rear portion of the long nose cab truck that should pretty much do it

16. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    Well this is going to be a disapointment but ill have 2 go with the Dropkick idea.
    Because im also goin to make a Longhaul, out of Longarm Figure n a couple of add ons to make him very.......Longhaulisssss lol soo i need to make things fair when it comes to the sizes, i cant have all of them being different sizes.
    Thank you for the Idead frenzy_rumble, maybe ill make a voyager sized one later on to see how that work, thanks 4 yur help every1 =)
    ill be posting helpz in this Thread when i need it =)

17. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:

lol, exactly myidea, but i couldn't get a voy prime grbml...

18. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any updates on this?

19. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    At the moment no im still looking around for the Cement Barrel for Mixmaster but iv actuly found a DROPKICK!!! after a long search @ the malls i found it so im using him for my Mix Master, but this weekend im going to search Wal-mart 4 a Cement truck toy

20. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    lol. i have 3 sitting here which I managed to hold onto. perhaps I will take some pics and send them your way in exchange for a trade perhaps