Minor/Repaint: TFTM Mini-Frenzy & Rumble

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nightwind, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Here's yet another little project that I worked on this week. For no particular reason, I decided to paint a couple of the Frenzy bots that were included with TFTM Barricade.

These are pretty straight forward repaints. All I did was a black base coat, silver drybrushing, and then blue drybrushing for Frenzy and red drybrushing for Rumble. I finished them off with some Future Finish floor wax to protect them and make them shiney and they're done!

After taking the pictures, I noticed some areas that need touching up so I'll be taking care of that later...

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I have to say I'm surprised that we've not seen more of this. I remember lots of people painting silver frenzies, but to see a red and blue one isn't that common. These look cool man.

3. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

wow that must have been a pain in the ass to paint cool idea nice work

4. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Thanks guys! They really weren't that tough to do. It only took about 45 min's and that's including time allowed for the paint to dry before moving on to the next step. The toughest part was using a toothpick to make silver details on the eyes, chest, and legs.

Thanks again! :)