TFTM Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShOcKwAvE1213, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I just finished watching TFTM and may I say that that is probably the best movie. But now on topic megatron. He was one badass brutal son of a bit**. I know this is mentioned before but I mean he was the best in that movie. When he melted from the cryostate or whatever its called he leveled that equipment and he was full of rage. When he said "You fail me yet again Starscream" he was determined to get that allspark and full of rage. He then arrived in Mission City and he stroke fear in the autobots eyes. He couldn't be stopped and he can take on anybody and anything. After beating the shit out of prime he ran after Sam. I mean he was a beast his growls and just smashing through everything in his path. He crushed everything all the way to the fuggin roof. He busted that roof like nothing. Then he said "Is it fear.or.courage that compells you fleshling?" That line I mean was awesome. Then he just leveled the statue and there went Sam. I mean up until he died he was unstoppable. I just wish he stayed like this through the movie. I loved the dialogue atron used in the movie I mean his character was so great I even recognized his dialogue. His design was spectacular. Maybe I'm just obsessed with him but what do guys think? I know there's really no point to this thread but idk its nice to throw it out there. People are probably gonna be like uh or wtf or u stupid n stuff like that but I don't give a sheet.

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Just for clarity's sake, it's worth pointing out that TF:TM was animated and came out in '86.

I think you're intending to refer to just plain, ol' TF from '07.

Back on-topic, though.

I actually really liked Megatron's overall arc and thought it was an interesting, new take to see him eventually humbled and struggling to maintain his leadership by the third movie.

Unfortunately, everything about his character from the third movie was meant to set-up the truce-ending instead of his second death, but that got switched at the 11th hour so it turned out being a bit of a lackluster swan song for him.

Ho hum.

He'll likely be back anyway and have his moment in the sun again, so I guess it's all good.

3. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Oh so tf 07 is what I will call it.now

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Well I'd usually say I hated most of that because he's too beastly but compared to what we got in Bayshit 2 and 3 was makes me forgive anything I disliked about TF1 Megatron. It really shows that Caesar dude is right, Bay can do better stuff, he just chooses not to.