Minor/Repaint: TFTM Leader Class Optimus Prime (final progress)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ginga_Convoy, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Ginga_Convoy

Ginga_Convoy Rider from Mirror world

Ok,Here it is as I promised before I will post LC Prime again after I found something that I need to add on him, You can see my latest work for him before in here: http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-cus...t-tftm-leader-class-optimus-prime-wip-164343/

on the truck mode I have give some silver lining on the flames around the truck, give some clear blue on the light, the sleepers cabin is now been painted with some silver, and the lights on the truck's back also have been painted with clear red to make it looks like a real light. I also adding some missing flames around the truck's windows & the windows is now been completed paint to looks like a real windows.

for the robot mode I also adding a new paint job like: Autobot symbol on Prime's chest, give some flame on his arms & shoulders and I also paint Prime's back.

This is my (for now) final progress of my LC Prime, Now he is now show accurate in both robot & vehicle mode. I'm also have using a super metallic finish, So he looks more shiny than before (Thanks to Archatron for the advice. :thumb )

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    very nicely done man. the ONLY quibble I have is how all the flames have a white stroke around them, but it all looks really good.

3. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    It looks awesome! Nice touch with the 'pinstripe'.

Hope mine will look as good when I'm finished with it (incl reprolabels upgrade kit)

iDD

4. Ginga_Convoy

Ginga_Convoy Rider from Mirror world

Thanks man! :) , btw the flames have a white stripes around them is because I saw in the movies the actual fire-truck have it around the flames, the stripes is really thin so it's only visible when Prime been closed-up, I have the pictures of it if you want to see it, in here: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/OmniCrest/Movie_OptimusPrime_citytransformjum.jpg

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Very pimp. Great job.

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I like it, but the white stripes (As nice as they are) are way too prominent. Yes, they are there, but at the scale of the mold, they'd be roughly 1/64" thick.