TFTM Ironhide and Ratchet

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by trex5000, Feb 20, 2010.

?

Should i open my NIB TFTM Ironhide and Ratchet

1. Yes! Open and enjoy, they're toys!

100.0%
  2. No! keep them in the box and on the shelf.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but keep the boxes in as good condition as possible- oh, and try not to pop off any limbs!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    Hey guys, I missed out on Ironhide and Ratchet from the first movie, and decided to wait til ROTF, however i didn't like them and was able to get a good deal on each of the ones from the first movie New in Box. I am debating however opening them....my TF collection is my son's in reality, although he is not old enough to play with them yet. I would love to have some unopened stuff for him....but just wondering if i should keep them in the box or open them and take a look at them up close, as so far ive only seen them in youtube reviews....

2. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Toys are meant to be opened.

3. just1nj

just1nj NERD GAZETTE

Yes

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I don't think finding new TF's at retail for your son to open in the future will be a problem.

Plus, if your son isn't old enough for Voyagers, why don't you just get him some Fast Action battlers or Gravity Bots? They're simple TF's that are easy for the younger kids to transform (you just stand the Gravity bots up, it's that simple)

5. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    oh he's got a ton FABS and a couple Gravities haha...i'm just disappointed i never kept my TFs i had when i was a kid, so i've been searching for all my g1's that i used to have and collect them for him for when he's older, then just started getting the movie figures...so he's got quite a bit, ones that he can use now to some that will be more age appropriate when he's a bit older.

6. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    open them and enjoy them, then when he is old enough...go get him more toys....granted he is into transformers..