Minor/Repaint: TFTM G1 Starscream

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Solrac333, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    The old TFTM Voyager mold. This was actually the Ramjet figure. I gave him new arms from a couple of Energon Shockblasts and then painted him in Starscream's G1 colors. I could have painted the bot mode in a more accurate color scheme but that would have made the jet mode look odd so I decided to have the jet mode look nicer instead.

Attached Files:

2. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Looking good! Just needs some cannons for his arms ;) 

3. Solrac333

Ebay:
    I think I still have the original missiles. Do you think if I paint those up, they would still look good just sitting there?

4. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

I think if you don't have anything a little thinner to use than yes because he needs to have his signature cannons.

5. Braddock

Braddock Well-Known Member

That is a nice paint job, you have managed to make him look 'real', rather than 'weathered, cool! (and I actually normally despise that mould, so double good job).

6. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    you should have painted the panels inside his chest red and the joints near the cotch, since both are covered when in vehicle mode, but everything else just looks perfect, the mold might not be the best movie ss but you really made it look just awesome, but yeah, put the missiles somewhere, that will complete the look

7. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

WoW!
    I really loved this mold...I don't know exactly why as both his bot mode and aircraft modes are totally inaccurate and "brutish" or crude-looking, but I do love him. Possibly due to quality of the plastic and style. Whatever.
    I really love your work mate. Crisp must be your middle name, as he just perfect. I always love seeing work like yours, as it always inspires me to do better with mine. Thanks mate!

8. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Probably because this feels like an actual voyager figure and not a flimsy piece of crap like the ROTF version and and other more recent delux...I mean voyager figures. I prefer this mold too. But as my definitive Starscream, it's my leader class.