TFTM Figures for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by stuckeypcs, May 21, 2008.

1. stuckeypcs

stuckeypcs Well-Known Member

I got caught up in the collection hype and started buying all the movie figures that I could find. My 2 year old daughter has discovered them so now either they have to go or she has to go. Of course I chose to get rid of the figures. :D  Below is a list of what I am wanting to part with. All figures have been removed from their boxes and cards. I have kept the boxes and cards and will include them (as well as the instructions) with the figures. I tried my best to not damage the cards when removing them. The figures are adult owned, were displayed and transformed back and forth maybe half a dozen times. If you have any questions you can contact me via email: castuckey@cox.net, AIM: StuckeyPCS or PM.

Feedback thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=158249&highlight=stuckeypcsI

I participated in the MP Starscream thread by securing 4 or 5 Wal-mart released figures and selling them to members on the board. I know for sure one member was Acid Wing, some of the others did not respond or open a feedback thread so perhaps if they remember me they could post here or on the feedback thread.

List of figures for sale (not including shipping):

Target Exclusives: $5 each

Scout Hardtop Figure
    Scout Air Raid Figure
    Scout Elita One Figure
    Scout Signalflare Figure
    Scout Clocker Figure
    Scout Strongarm Figure
    Scout Skyblast Figure
    Scout Armorhide Figure

Decepticons:

Leader Class Brawl (Devestator) $30
    Thundercracker $15
    Swindle $7
    Wreckage $7
    Dreadwing $7
    Payload $7
    Dropkick $7

Autobots:

Evac $15
    Ratchet - G1 Colors $15
    Arcee $7
    Longarm $7
    Cliffjumper $7
    Landmine $7

Prices are negotiable and will consider offers if buying multiple figures.

I also have the KO G1 Devestator and the smaller KO Superion, Defensor & Bruticus. If anyone really wants them for kit bashing, spare parts or repainting You can have them for free + cost of shipping. They are not in good shape, disposed of the packaging and most of the individual weapons, labels and even tried to shave/trim/glue some pieces to have the figures stay in place or fix broken joints. :dunce  lesson learned. So yeah if no one wants them I'll just throw them away.

Thanks for looking

**EDIT 6.20.08**

Decided to get rid of everything. Visit this link below for a picture of everything back in packaging that I have for sale. In addition to what is listed above I have all the main TFTM Characters as well. Voyagers I'd like to get $15 but will take offers and Deluxes I'd like to get $7 but will still take offers. Everything back in packaging with instructions. I tried to keep the cards and the palstic as in tact as possible. Some (like Jazz) were anxiously opened and tore completely off the card. Others had the tape cut neatly on the back side and the only tear on the bottom of the card.

Thanks for looking.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES!!

2. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

I'd love to see pictures of those KO combiners, particularly Devastator and Superion, if at all possible.

3. stuckeypcs

no prob - i might as well throw in a pic of everything else for sale too.

4. stuckeypcs

*bump*

5. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    PM sent

6. stuckeypcs

**bump** Images added of all figures for sale with everything back on card/in packaging.

7. optimus78

optimus78 Active Member

is movie evac still available?

8. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If the Target Air Raid is still available, I'd love to take it off your hands. We were shooting some pics at the beach and our Air Raid is now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Please let me know what to do next, this is my first venture to this particular thresd...hugs to the 2-year-old.

9. stuckeypcs

PM's Replied to.