Tftm 2007

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deceptigtar, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry to dig all this up again but I had just seen this again on Cartoon network.

I never noticed that BB had his shoulder canons in this movie.

Also wtf happened with BB speaking at the end of this movie but never again?

And Megatron was his strongest in this movie. He kicked the shit out of Prime and fought him the most one on one in this movie.

Also SS got a lot of shots off and got Ratchet and Ironhide good. I dont think since then did he land a shot on any Autobot after that lol.

Sad they got so weak.

Also Primes voice seems much more deep in this movie compared to DOTM and ROTF.

2. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I like to think that Prime went into that fight expecting that he would have to end up sacrificing himself. Since he figured he was dead anyway he didn't put up much of a fight. In contrast, in ROTF he took on three Decepticons effectively because he was fighting specifically to protect Sam's life. And in DOTM, he's fighting for a whole race. When the stakes are high and people's lives are on the line, Optimus doesn't mess around.

As for the rest, who knows.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I think a toy bio or something said that Starscream damaged Bees voice again.

4. Grimkid

Grimkid Well-Known Member

i love the movies but there is alotta stuff that makes no sense...i ignore it and enjoy it for the robot smashin tf goodness

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

On BB's voice: ROTF answered that in a [oftenly missed] off-hand comment by Sam, mentioning how he is using the radio simply because he wants to.

On Megatron: He DIED, then was brought back with parts of a lesser Decepticon, THEN got his ass handled back to him twice. You'd end up weak if went through that as well.

On Starscream: I always thought he was a extremely competent air-fighter [Examples: Mission City against Ironhide and Ratchet, DOTM taking down the Xanthium and the Air Troops of The Military], death from up above and stuff, but extremely weak in a fist-fight and on the ground in general.

6. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I noticed the whole Prime's voice thing. I also think it was a bit different in DOTM as opposed to ROTF. I honestly like the voice in DOTM because it reminds me more of G1 than the others. Also seems more energetic.

7. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought it was in one of the prequel comics? Either way, his voicebox did get wrecked again between movies.

Makes you wonder if he'd have been stronger if the filmmakers went with the intended idea of using parts from Brawl, instead of tearing apart Scrapmetal?

8. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    my big issue is the bots died to easy

comics wreckgar got picked off by an emp they adjusted them shelves so they cannot be hurt by them then

they can be hurt by weaponery sable rounds what about defensive evolution for those parts...

I hope if they bring out another movie they should make the human tecnologey useliss agianst them

i mean have them just walk though a wall of explosions and have it do nothing to them and then see the humans shit them shelves

well at least dotm gave my leader class brawl a place in the actual toy line the all spark one

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I don't know about that, but I do believe in ROTF: Alliance comic, which is set shortly after the 07 Movie, Bumblebee ended up losing his voice again.

10. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

No, because he says to Sam "If I can not defeat Megatron you must push the all-spark into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it." People just bitched about him being such a punk in this one that Bay made him more bad ass in the next two.