TFTM 07 Target Transforming Case

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by EvaUnit13, Oct 16, 2007.

1. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Hope no one's posted one before. Probably no pics, sorry. The case is made out of sorta cheap feeling plastic, but the mold is pretty good, not many "flashes"(the leftover plastic from cutting out the part from the part trees). Paint apps are pretty good, but could've been better in some areas, especially the head. Transformation is Scorponok easy, swing out the arms, swing down the legs, lift up head. The feet are pulled down, then pushed in so that you can't see the arrows anymore(didn't catch this the first time). The good heelspurs let it stand even with the discs in, but the small "toes" make it want to topple forward sometimes. Either they're really shody paint apps, or it's just battle damage, but the head has some gray paint "spots" on mine. Still a cool case, but I guess they could've added joints if they made it thicker

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I really like the way the Target set was packed. The case it all comes in is pretty nice, and the transforming case is awesome (and even knowing it was bigger than leader and mp prime I was surprised just how tall it was).

Definitely made the right choice on exclusives.