Tftm '07 - Hd-dvd

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Peaugh, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Picked it up at Wal-mart around 1am. Picture quality is awesome. Haven't gotten into the extras yet, but I plan on checking those out later today after some sleep.

My only real complaint is the box art. I kept hoping that maybe all the promo pics were wrong and we'd get something other than the incredibly boring profile shots on a white background. It DOES come in a clearish plastic sleeve with the logo on the front and the standard DVD description type stuff on the back (covering up the Megatron profile shot when it's in the sleeve). Granted, the movie itself is cool so it's no deal breaker, I just think for an HD movie, they could've spruced up the packaging. I mean, why NOT use any of the much cooler art from the regular edition box cover?

2. Dankir

Dankir Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I love the HD DVD cover personally, its the simplest and cleanest. The regular dvd one is too busy and If they put just the autobots / decepticon logos that would've been boring.