TFTM '07 - Deluxe Scorponok

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by megatroptimus, May 10, 2007.

1. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

your forgeting to count the pincers wich are caunsederd legs.

I totally going to get this guy next.

2. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

I considered him a non transforming scorpion that can stand up, and an accessory to blackout. I'd probably hate him if I'd bought him on his own but in the 2 pack with blackout I'm loving this little guy. His simplicity is a nice offset from blackout's complexity. he also makes a nice set of turbines for blackout in copter mode. If you look closely in each claw you'll see each one contains a cluster of three engines.

By the way I like that cybertronian jet mode in the first post. I improved on it a bit. Fold the claws under the legs and they make perfect jet entines for the jet. From the front it looks quite like a Klingon bird of prey.

3. jetrex

jetrex Transform and Roll Out!

Ebay:
    I actually enjoy this figure. I purchased him in the 2 pack and I'm quite surprised by the small details. He's easily one of my favs.

4. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think hes a pretty cool looking toy and Transformer. I have totally ignored his 'robot mode though as I think of him as a Ravage type Decepticon. Scorpion mode is his robot made and his alternate mode is part of blackout.

5. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

I finally got one on saterday and I just love this figure. I like its scorppion mode, its "monster" mode and I love THE ROBOT MODE:D . Every thing about it rocks. If you don't have one, get one:thumb .