Tfss 5.0 live!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Smitty.1981, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm kind of hoping it's another female - Moonracer from Chromia, Elita One from Arcee, something like that. Although I suppose they'd have said "never before released head" instead of "never used in the US" for something like that.

2. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just want the Grand Maximus Pretender shell ! anyone NOT want that PM me !

id kill someone if that happened because I really want an offical toy of BOTH of those characters to give my daughter who has been asking for them

3. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They'll all be ebayed for $1000.00 each if they don't re-open the ordering process and only honor the orders that made it through so far.

4. Fan of Arcee

Fan of Arcee Active Member

Ebay:
    If anyone is getting the sub but doesn't want the Paradron Medic, Lifeline, and Quicksilver let me know.

5. Mandobot

Mandobot Well-Known Member

Anyone else having problems with ordering? When I log in to sign up, it tells me the subscription period has expired. :p 

*edit* Never mind; I read back and saw others are too. Carry on!

6. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same here.

7. Repainted

News Credits:
    Fun Pub should trademark a cute little name for these untimely snafus. 1st day of FSS 5.0, the 1st day of their store at BotCon (2016, card machines), a number of BotCon pre-registrations over the years.

8. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I went to it from the link in the email. I had no problems signing in, but I didn't go through the order process at all...

9. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

IIRC they said at the Botcon panel that Toxitron has new heads for both modes.

10. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe they have a pet Kremzeek runnning amok in their systems. ;) 

11. Aurawind

Aurawind Lazy Headmaster

Cool thx, this is looking way more attractive now, still I'll probably wait till they reveal more like 4.0, and order at last minute lol.

12. Repainted

News Credits:
    More like the entire rainbow colored bunch dancing through every wire, drive, circuit, node, and memory unit they've got.

13. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Selling oddities in a shack. In the woods.

No, no - I meant the entire 4.0 set. See, they're shipping every 3 weeks, right? So when does the set finish?

Assuming everything ships on-time (big IF): we're looking at the last fig being sent around the 3rd week of August, right? If the math is correct, it takes around 4 months to send out all figs?

So if the 4.0 set finishes in Aug, and we have until Jan 1 to send out 5.0.... do you guys realize that's a pretty tight finish line, given these toys are prone to factory delays? In other words, I'm thinking it's entirely possible some toys don't make it to the finish line, and we're looking at a complex partial refund scenario! :eek:  I'm not wishing ill will on FunPub or anyone interested (heck, I'M interested here!): I'm simply pointing out some logistical concerns as to how they can finish 2 Sub services by year's end.... :confused2 :

Maybe they have a second factory contracted to simultaneously produce and send out both sub services together on some months??? :confused:  I think I'd feel better if I had some assurance that they are planning to run both Sub Services together, rather than start 5.0 when 4 finishes. I just don't know! :eek: 

EDIT: Y'know, despite the issues and insane time frame, I'm still on board. :D  This set just looks dynamite - especially that cool orange paint splash on Toxitron (nice touch :thumb ). Just hope the probs get ironed out soon.

14. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ordered the TFSS for the 5th and sadly most likely last time. I wonder if Fun Pub had known when they were first deleloping the TFSS 5.0 that 2016 would be the end if they would have opted for the TFSS 5.0 to be an updated Nexus Prime redo with CW molds? It would have been a nice touch IMHO. The last TFCC freebie is an update on the villian from the first years magazine comics, Ramjet. The last sub services could have been an update to all five of the TFCC freebies.

15. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I cant find the link to place my order, it says that the subscription service period has expired, is this some kind of glitch because I have searched all over the page and there is no where for me to make an order? I have followed the link from the email as well as from Facebook and yeah, still nothing.

16. Mecheon

Mecheon Grumpy Dinosaur Nerd

Its a glitch.

Some people are able to get through, but not everyone. Should be fixed soon enough

17. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be cool if Toxitron got an add on kit from Beelzeboss or S.N.D

18. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    The only change I dislike is Toxitron having that dumb symbol in the middle of his chest. When has he been aligned with Autobots? I don't even care so much that he is or isn't an Autobot, I just don't like that it can't be ingored on him. I would have given him a Decepticon or a Wrecker symbol under each flap on the arms. They'd be visible in vehicle mode only then. Under the flip over head bit even. Super bummed about that. He was my most anticipated of them all.

19. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    How is that a "big IF"? They already have all of the 4.0 figures in their warehouse. They all ship together from overseas. There won't be any problems with 4.0 shipping on-time.

20. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

Hmm, you make some really valid points. I think it might also depend where you live and your collecting habits. I assume the price is USD and I live in Canada. As such, pitch in exchange rates too. As for collecting habits, everyone likes what they like. Admittedly, having Ruckus eould be cool, but say Pretender Prime would be a waste for me. I liked the concept of them doing, say, G2Starscream, but to me that isn't Starscream. I guess I just feel like there is too much of a mixed bag. Again, admittedly, I do find the seventh figure is usually an interesting one.