Tfss 5.0 live!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Smitty.1981, Apr 29, 2016.

1. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    That is.....surpirisingly informative, especially considering Funpub's track record of being as Transparent as a block of lead reinforced concrete.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That's the last 5 or 6 messages from the TFSS I've not received. Strangely enough I always get the Payment ones, despite already paying in full.

No point in complaining about it now, lets just hope that all the figures arrive without issues.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Something is up with their email system. Regular emails and support I never get. I even called and talked to Becky at Funpub and they said they sent emails. It's almost like if you email them directly and they reply you get it, but if they initiate the email you don't. The same thing happened with my brother while he was at college, no one could figure it out.

4. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Botcon S_T_A_F_F

News Credits:
    I think no one is getting these emails I haven't gotten one from them I have to go to my account to see them

5. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FWIW, I got the latest one. But that's it.

Whatevs, as long as there's some communication, I'm good. I'll probably part with most of the figs though. Mainly want Pretender Optimus and Punch (or Counterpunch?).

6. DarkLiger

DarkLiger Well-Known Member

And here I had just about given up hope.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    He definitely looks very cool, but is nothing I'm really interested in so I'm selling mine... I love the Oilmaster version though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Autobot City Comics 2008

News Credits:
    I love the double pretender that's why I ordered 3 and look forward to the megatron pretender as well

• Like Like x 1
  9. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    Any updates for these?

10. BigPhill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    None since the last "missed" email.

11. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    It would be nice if they said ANYTHING to keep us updated. Boats late, boat arrived, boat got destroyed by kaiju... just something.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The paranoid fearmongers who were saying they were gonna take our money and run are starting to gain credibility given that these "delays" just keep happening.

13. BigPhill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think now that they're no longer "Official" they don't see a need to keep us updated. Personally given that Hasbro have been really quiet about stuff, I'd rather have FunPub back.

Those of us that kept faith will prove them wrong with our Prime, that is both a Trukk and a Munkey!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The last message says that we'll get an update when they get the product.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MrBlud

MrBlud Defender of the G1 Faith

They've been doing this, or rather, this has been happening pretty much since they got the license. This isn't out of the ordinary...at all.

Besides, they still have Joecon and they'd definitely lose that if they did try to pull something like that.

16. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Still just sounds like fear mongering to me. Hasbro wouldn't allow them to take the money and run even if it were true. People seem to forget Sentinel Maximus. We'll get our stuff. Just need to sit back and relax. Fretting about it won't make the wait go by any faster.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    If Hasbro has their money, they would let them do whatever. They have let them do whatever to the fan base for years. Look at the Dreamwave situation to see how much Hasbro cares about ethics. Nothing matters to Hasbro but money, NOTHING. They have no ethics, just like most large corporations. They give some charity for PR, that's it. Box checked.

Why did anyone subscribe to this? I would like to know who would give me a couple hundred dollars and I'll send you a half eaten watermelon in 7 years. But then I'll really send it in year 9. Surely there are several of you willing to do this. If you think this scenario is ridiculous, you need to step back and look at the one you are currently supporting again. We cannot be so desperate for product that we are willing to give up all standards just for anything. The "Club" has never been anything more than an incompetent unethical joke that funnels more money directly to Hasbro with no responsibility falling to them (or being taken by anyone) in the process. You are not only doing yourself a disservice by supporting them monetarily but the rest of your fandom. I promise you there is a better way. The worst part is most of the product isn't that special - often times worse than what you can get at mainline retail. Definitely not a good deal compared to 3rd party items, which basically exist because the exclusive "Club" couldn't cater to the fan market in any meaningful way.

The Club should be embarrassed, Hasbro should be embarrassed, but most importantly you the subscriber should be embarrassed and it needs to be said openly and forcefully. It WILL NOT MATTER what Hasbro does going forward if you tolerate this type of unbelievably unprofessional, unethical, and corrupt behavior. Because you have tolerated it with your dollars so far. We are going to get another shitty "Club" and/or convention for sure because they know they can do whatever while still getting your cash and doing whatever is cheap as hell. Mo money, mo money, mo money...

I truly hope FunPub is no longer involved because the dollars dried up. But I have a feeling it has more to do with Hasbro greed thinking they can simply cut out the middleman. They are running out of ways to inflate profits with no U.S. growth.

I have good friends that still disappoint me - we need discipline. I hope we can take the next step.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Your signature picture is both awesome and hilarious :) 

19. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    I trust them as far as I can throw Trypticon. The toy.

20. Autobot City Comics 2008

News Credits:
    Well here is what I am thinking, there were G I joe FSS on the current boat (I am thinking with the FSS transformers) that boat went out after the Chinese new year and was held up by customs. So now we (GI Joe) are getting #4 shipped as we have not gotten #2 yet. Not to worried we will get them just delayed again.