TFsource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by paramedicprime, Jan 24, 2009.

1. paramedicprime

paramedicprime Well-Known Member

This is my first time ordering from them. i hear they are top notch when it comes to customer service. my questin is whats the avrage wait for a delivery.
    thanks forany input

2. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    They are indeed 'top notch', the best packaging, and Curt has great communication, and is an all round good guy.

It'll depend on where you are for delivery times. I'm over in Scotland, but TFSource match or exceed anyone else I've bought from in the States. They're my default online store, can't recommend them highly enough.

Try a search, as they get asked about frequently.

3. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    I am from florida, the longest it took for a package from them to arrive is 4 days, awesome!

4. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I ordered the Battle Rollar figure from them last week. I paid via Paypal at 12:30 pm. No lie, Battle Rollar was in my hands the next day.

Holy crap.

5. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

i'm from canada and it took 4 days!!!

6. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

Yea what ALL these guys said! TFSouce is A1

7. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    TFSource has become my default place to order over BBTS due to A: they are cheaper B: Much Faster at shipping C: Extremely good customer communication

8. art2614

art2614 Well-Known Member

Its been over a week and I'm still waiting for my first order I have ever placed. My have to go back to BBTS.

9. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    TFSource is a great place to shop as many on here have attested to over the years. Their shipping prices are a little high, but the prices on items are generally lower than other shops. Plus Curt packs these with the most care I've seen.

This is exactly why I would never open up a store, online or otherwise.

10. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

I've had stuff a week or a couple days longer. But I also attribute that to the fact that they take so much care in packaging stuff. I can see them probably rummaging through their warehouse to find the right size box and the right cardboard and bubble-wrap.

Both of my orders so far were with the "mint" option. Both have come to me in a large box, where the toy was wrapped in a plastic baggy, surrounded by a cardboard covering, then wrapped in bubble-wrap with brown paper making up the rest of the box. It was magical packaging.

11. Ace96

Ace96 Well-Known Member

I have gotten some Encore items and a TRU commemorative Ultra Magnus and their packing is absolutely awesome. Highly recommend tfsource.

12. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

packaging = the bomb

13. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just ordered Encore Ratchet & Ironhide last Sunday order shipped Tuesday and I had it Thursday. I also ordered Encore Trailbreaker & Hoist last Monday shipped Wednesday and I had it Friday. I would have ordered them all together but Trailbreaker & Hoist were not in stock on Sunday night. They have very reasonable shipping though.

14. Devastator X

Devastator X Well-Known Member

TFsource=awesome. I had an MP-02 that was broken out of the box and they replaced it and paid for my shipping. Everything else I have ordered, they have been quick and as mentioned, their packaging is top notch.

15. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

TFSource is the BEST place to buy rare TFs on the planet. imo. The one problem I had was actually my first purchase from them. I bought the e-hobby blitzwing misb. It was supposed to come with a "variety" type sticker sheet, collector card, and of course instructions and weapons. My box was misb on both sides, but had nothing in it except blitzwing. Curt went and opened another box and sent me the contents that mine didnt come with. He didnt have to do that. From that point on his store is my primary source for re-issue TFs. Ive spent alot of money there and everything comes packed EXTREMELY well, and never takes more than a few days --even on large orders. Sure I may have been able to save a dollar or two elsewhere-- but I trust TFSource.

16. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First off, best packing. Second, pretty fast shipping. If I order something Monday it comes by Friday and I'm in Washington state.

17. art2614

art2614 Well-Known Member

Still waiting on mine and havent gotten a decent answer as to why I havent gotten it. Just got a response that they will check with thier shipping company a couple of days ago but nothing yet....

18. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I just recently ordered from them, and got the item the day after it shipped. It helps to be around an hour from their location.

19. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

Shipping is fast and they package their items well!

20. Beemer

Beemer Well-Known Member

Absolutely recommend TFSource. Fantastic customer service and stellar packaging... I've never seen so much care taken to ensure that a package arrives safely and that none of the contents have moved. They've taken it to an art form.