TFSource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Devastator X, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Devastator X

Devastator X Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having a problem getting a hold of them through email? I ordered an MP-02 off of them and it came broken. I sent the first email Saturday night and still nothing.

2. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since their recent move I feel they are a little slower to respond to emails and ship things out. I can live with that though because they are the one place I can order something from and never worry about what condition it will arrive in because they pack so well. Hearing of your broken MP Magnus does concern me though. What happened to it?

3. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They'll respond, they're probably just busy as hell. MP Thundercracker recently came out, as did the Battle Rollar. Not to mention Shadow Commander about to arrive. Plus, it's closer to Christmas so they're probably just busy. A couple of months ago, I got a reply the same day I sent an email. An email I sent late last week got answered 2-3 days later, so I'm sure they're just busy. But they will get back to you, the guys at TFSource are top-notch.

4. Devastator X

The right leg is broken and won't lock into place. The lower leg is split along the seam and I can hear something in the leg moving around. As soon as I took it out of the box and went to position the legs, I knew something was wrong. He can't stand on his own because his leg won't lock into place.

5. Devastator X

Yeah, I've dealt with them before. I've bought over a $1000 worth of TF's from them. I used to have Curt's number, but I deleted the email that I had it in.

6. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just had a longtime preorder sent (cause I wanted them to wait till the last one came in to lower shipping) I received MP-06 and MP-07 and the iron hide/ratchet heads for the gen 1 molds. Everything was perfect and I second someone's comment about their shipping/packing, excellent. I did remind them a couple times cause I paid like 2.5 months earlier and sometimes it was 4 days or so to respond but they always did and everything was always taken care of. I wouldn't worry.

7. Devastator X

The only thing I'm worried about is that they only have a few of them left. I don't want to pay $10 more at BBTS.

8. Devastator X

I want to give a big shout out to Curt at TFSource for getting me fixed up. He got me squared away.

9. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Sweet. Glad they fixed that. I just made my first purchase with them a few weeks ago for the City Commander set and was really happy with their service. I'm planning on plunking down additional orders with them soon.

10. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

yep, Curt is the man :bowdown:  He always gets back to me. More than once I've gotten responces from him on Saturday night when everybody is out partying. I always go to TFSource first cause they treat me soo well.:thumbs2: