TFSource Updates 12/3/06 - Holiday Stocking Stuffers and More

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Deefuzz, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some big updates from our friends at TFSource:

First:
    TFsource announced the TFsource.com WST Stocking Stuffer Campaign 2006! As veterans of TFsource well know each year we give an incentive for holiday shopping at TFsource as well as use the campaign as a way for us to give thanks to the TF community for all of their support of TFsource in the past year. This campaign is known as the WST Stocking Stuffer Campaign and this is now the 3rd year for our campaign. For 2006 we’ve taken the campaign to a whole new level, offering an exclusive WST figure with every preorder or instock purchase of $30 or more. This WST is free, with paid shipping and handling of $7.95 per figure. Strict limit of 2 figures per person, 1 figure per purchase as we have a limited quantity on this figure. More details on this figure are to come, but he’s holiday themed and trust us, everyone will want to pick this one up and add him to your collection. Currently we’re planning to ship these out around Christmas and as soon as they arrive so for those that order early there is a chance you will have an extra little something in your stocking this year. For more details click the link below and Happy Holidays from the TFsource team!

http://www.tfsource.com/event.html

Second:

MP-05 Masterpiece Megatron Preorder is now up – $95.95 per figure for a mint box, $93.95 for a C9 box. Currently our supplier does not think there will be a problem importing this figure without a mod, so if possible we will import without but keep in mind if it is required, we will have to apply this mod to the figure as well. If you place a preorder with us and we cannot import without it and you would like to cancel when this information becomes known, we will issue a full refund to any customers requesting this.

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/MP-05%20Megatron/MP-05%20Megatron.html

Third:

We’ve updated our site with a new preorder for the 2nd wave of the ever popular Quint-01 custom figure! The 2nd wave will be out around the end of the month, and this time will feature both packaging and a reduced retail price of $45.95! We have also added quantity discounts of $85.95 for two, $124.95 for three, or $199.95 for five pieces (save $30)! So assemble your army of quints today! More information on the new packaging is to come as well.

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/Quint-01/quint-01.htm

Make sure to click on any of the above links or visit the main page of TFSource.com by clicking on this link

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I went ahead and pre-ordered MP Megs. Couldn't resist the price or the super secret holiday themed WST. Thanks for the freebie, Curt! (I know you're probably not reading this, but oh well)

3. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

i love me some exclusive wst's

4. iluvu_superion

iluvu_superion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ok, What I want to know is..."Which WST Figure has everyone been asking for??" We need to figure this one out as a team...We gotta fight this!!! It better be WST Wheelie or there will be bloodshed...:stick:  :rip 

5. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Hmm... now its down to whether or not TFSource will turn to the dark side as well.

6. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you're referring to the orange tip modification, I'm sure they will only sell those if it's the ONLY way they can get them.

7. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I noticed the Quintesson figure is now only $45.95 on the sale page as well as when added to the cart. Down a bit from the $74.95 they were asking initially and still have listed when browsing all items.

Too bad I already purchased one from spiritbreaker22 on eBay for about $55...

8. evebird

evebird Waiting for Omega

I'm going to guess the exclusive is a WST Swoop Dinobot w/anime (Diaclone) colors :) 

9. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Mmmm... that Quint figure is so tempting. Hope I'm still able to get one in January when my credit card gets some new life.

-airfox

10. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I guess it will be some colors we have never seen before.

????????

11. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

If it's Wheelie there will be blood shed!! :) 

My guess is that it's Sunstorm. Though the chances of it being either of the unproducted WST like Tracks and Skids are slim.

12. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like a Quint to re-enact TROOP! :D  Or Rude Awakening! :lol  Got my preorder in!

13. iluvu_superion

iluvu_superion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    how bout a nice...WST Unicron...that would be hot...or a WST Magnus Trailer!!! WHOOO!!!

14. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I'm not getting my hopes up. Last time we got excited about an exclusive WST from TFSource it was just a red Snarl. I'm operating under the assumption that this is a repaint of either Grimlock or Slag.

15. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Hmmm... repainted WST, huh? Maybe Jazz into Ricochet? Or Prowl into Smokescreen? Bumblebee into Glyph?

Those aren't really holiday-themed, though....

Starscream into festive, Christmassy MP Starscream green? :) 

16. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Grimlock and Slag were repainted in red and green in G2 I think, right? That sounds like xmas colors to me, so it's gotta be one of those.

17. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've never ordered from TFsource before. Can anyone tell me if I preorder MP-5 now will they charge my card now or when he becomes in stock? This is the deciding factor since right now I need the money for other things.

18. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds to me like they charge you now. They did say that if they have to modify the gun barrel, you could get your $$$ back......

19. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

No they'll change when they recieve them,or you can ask them to go ahead and charge your card.

20. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    I really would like to see the WSTs before deciding.. :p