tfsource price on explorer/munitioner

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by motorhead9999, Oct 21, 2010.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    oh and have you missed all the posts in the feedback thread about the cracks around the joints on these guys?

seriously what am i smoking....what are you smoking to want to pay $50 plus a pop for two over price pieces of shit that really do not fit that lump of crap called the ROTF /universe bruticus in any really simple way.

WOW...they have guns for onslaught...that do not mount worth a crap in alt mode...

folks wasted their money on that shit...plain and simple.

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    fucking awesome!

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i spent $150 total on an energon barricade, rotf blast off and swindle, and both fansprojects crossfire sets.....never have i found a purchase as enjoyable as this, the figures are great! they look great and do just wahat i want, if i was to ever have to sell my collection they would be the last thing i sold, i love them, and i find it hilarious you can call something a waste of money or piece of shit without having handled them, they are not, so what if a couple had missfortune with theirs, doesn't mean every single one is a peice of crap, the price is justified at $50 a pop for each, the engineering that went into them is amazing

Crossfire bruticus is the best combiner we have ever gotten, nobody can prove that wrong, it is the most i have ever invested in transformers and if i ever got a second chance to do it i would do it again, he is awesome and if you wanna miss out on it, that is your loss, me, i'm gonna go back to enjoying my "piece of shit"

[​IMG]

and yes, that is a photo of my PILE OF SHIT as you so call it, and if it is shit, then I LOVE THIS SHIT!

4. kajobaldisimo

kajobaldisimo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    whatever you say, man.

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But if that November shipment never materializes and Explorer's secondary market price jumps above $100 those who do buy it at $60 will look like geniuses.

6. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I vote the collective "pieces of shit" for toy of the year.

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i second that motion

8. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    3rded, they are the best scouts we've gotten (since hasbro cannot sink that much engineering into a scout mind you) and makes the mediocre bruticus maximus into the best combiner that has been made so far.

9. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just pre-order them from BBTS, they are $48.99 and will be back in stock in November. I will never understand why people complain about prices when they are readily available at other stores. They make it sound like someone is pointing a gun at them and forcing people to buy from one place only.

10. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I suppose that could happen. It's a bit of a gamble either way. It's like people waiting to buy a certain toy hoping it goes on clearance only to find out later it's sold out or vice versa buying a toy on the spot thinking they won't get a chance at buying it again only to see it on clearance a week later. Fansproject stuff though, judging from pretty much all of the stuff they've sold so far, it's you better get it sooner rather than later or you will either miss out getting a product or pay ridiculous aftermarket prices.

11. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Daaaaaaaaamn..... What's up with the hate on the FP Bruticus add-ons G1 Cindersaur? Jeez Louise!!!! Wow...