tfsource instock update THS & mickey mouse

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by marshall dusty, Nov 5, 2009.

1. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like they get the THS g1 convoy and mickey mouse color restock
    from their news section
    TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more.

TFsource The Disney Labeled Color Mickey Mouse is back instock again! Always popular, and becoming more scarce, pick this one up while stock is still remaining.

Disney Label - Mickey Mouse Transformer - Color Version
    Source: TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more.
    Mickey Mouse Transformer - Color Version transformers takara/tomy takara disney
    5 minutes ago
    TFsource THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy is now instock! This reissue of the original comes in the same packaging and is a great looking piece in the hybrid style line.

THS-02 Hybrid Style G1 Convoy
    Source: TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more.
    A rerelease of the popular THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy!
    9 minutes ago

they also got MP skywarp in stock...a little over reg price, but for those that don't have it or need it as an import, it's your chance. but why not just get takara at this price?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  2. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ore-posting-new-thread-updated-7-17-08-a.html

I'm more interested in the fact that they overhauled their website. Looking good!

3. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Bought a Mickey, and I wouldn't have if I hadn't seen this.