TFsource.com - MP-05 Perfect Edition in stock!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I just got mine from TFSource.com yesterday. It looks like your box is in a lot better shape mine was in. My box has small little white spots on it from the package coming off and the window glue came off around the top of the window on mine. The inside flap had a decent-sized dent in it (that isn't visible from the outside oddly enough).

Aside from those issues, just when I didn't think TFSource's packing could get any better and then I get BT-18 and then this guy. It's like a mini styrofoam vault. :D 

The product itself is cool enough though :thumb .

2. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got mine today too, and man, is he bulky all put together. I love it! The die cast leg panel replacements were the icing on the cake!

3. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes and Yes. The packaging used by JustiToys on MP-05 Upgrade kit is a crap but nevermind those since like someone said -- the replacement parts were the icing on the cake! Now if only JustiToys can make additional snap-ons to MP-05 legs so it won't be skinny anymore.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, that was my thinking. I didn't feel the overwhelming urge to pitch a fit at TFSource for the items I mentioned. Anyone from TFSource.com care to comment?

5. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I pulled mine outta the box and when I tried to put it back the whole damn window came out. justitoys packaging sucks, but I don't care as their product is awesome.

6. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

Should be getting mine fron Action-HQ any day now, just checked the tracking number and it shows as clearing customs so pretty soon I will finally have my MP-05.

7. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Well, I'm still waiting for mine. I've emailed Endemion twice, but no response so far. Dude's gotta let me know what's going on.