TFsource @ Botcon 2007 - TFsource Super Lucky Spin Game

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    [​IMG]

Dear TFsource & TFW2005 Fans -

We're headed out for Botcon tomorrow, to make the long long drive to the isle of Rhodes. but before we do, we want to give the TFW board members a snapshot at what TFsource has in store for Botcon this year - helping to make it the biggest and best Botcon ever!

To make this year at Botcon even more memorable TFsource will be hosting the first ever TFsource Super Lucky Spin Game! (pat pending). Everyone that
    plays will have a chance to win a gold lucky draw WST Figure! - and best of all..everyone wins! (prizes will vary..but they're all good, trust us)

We won't give you more of the juicy details, to find out and play you'll have to stop by, but it's worth it and could possibly be our most beloved gimmick yet! And yes, purchase is required to play, but we have enough stuff there that you will have plenty to tempt your fancy - So stop by and win!

P.S. Be sure to stop by and say "Hi" to the TFsource staff - this is the one time of the year we really all get to meet and chat with other Transformers fans, our customers, hang out, and have a blast. We're all huge Transformers fans ourselves or we wouldn't be running TFsource - and we're looking forward to making this the best Botcon ever!

Botcon the Mardi Gras of the Transformers Fandom.

Thanks and Best Regards, Curt of www.TFsource.com

2. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

Interesting. Curious as to what prizes there offering and the cost to play.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sounds cool.

4. SmokescreenWRX

SmokescreenWRX Dude. Wait, what?

Hey guys -- just an FYI. In MA, you need a "lottery" license to hold contests like that. That's why there's always the "no purchase neccesary" clause in a lot of contests.
    I'm not sure how it works in RI, but if you haven't already, you might want to check it out, just to, y'know, cover your skidplates.

5. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love to chat w/ Curt and buy his stuff anyways, so this just sweetens the deal!

6. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sounds like the cost to play is to purchase something from them.

So they have a lucky draw dino...wonder if they opened one up and was lucky to get one, or was given one by Justitoys, or took a peek at every dino they have to see if a lucky draw was in there and decided to keep it for themselves. If the former then they are lucky, if the latter then that is shady (cuz that reduced the chance of their customers, like me, to get the lucky draw)

7. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks like I know where I'll be buying that Reissue Laser Prime I was thinking about getting :D