TFsource 8-30 SourceNews

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Zoltaire, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I don't know what the big deal is about the price of MP Rodimus? MP-04 Convoy/Optimus average price is $200.

2. OptimusKronk

OptimusKronk Well-Known Member

I sent Tf source a email wondering if they sent out my fp sets order? I would think that those who ordered this set in the beginning should have their sets out before anyone else or even posting it in stock. It just says to me that they do not care about those who are will to give up their money months ahead and does not show any respect.

Collectors have been waiting a long time for the sets.

Where are they?:mad 

kronk

3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Mine shipped from BBTS today :-D

4. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    LMK what they tell you, ive been waiting as well. Luckily I ordered a 2nd set from a fellow member here and those should be here by the end of the week :D .

5. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:

If that's the average price where can I get it for less than $200?

6. Dankir

Dankir Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Anybody get shipping notifications for their crossfire sets? It still says not shipped on mine :( 

7. OptimusKronk

OptimusKronk Well-Known Member

Tfsource emailed me back and said it was awaiting pickup from fedex.
    then once it is picked up, they will send an email.

we'll see.

8. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, the Rodimus Price doesn't bug me that much because that is how much MP-04 cost. When you think about it.... it really isn't a bad deal with everything you get. if its a lot for you... just hope a hasbro version is released somewhere down the road.

I'm not getting my hopes up for that and I've already preordered this bad boy! Now, give me galvatron!!!

Oh and... I'd like my Bruticus upgrades too. I preordered within the first hour it was open but my order is a bit complicated as I will be receiving 400 dollars worth of stuff so a tiny delay is cool.

Still... it sucks everyone else is already enjoying the set:redface2: 

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Curt and the team do a fantastic job, if they say they're waiting on Fedex to collect the package, I see no reason to doubt them. Bear in mind this is an insanely popular and well-anticipated item that no doubt has dozens if not hundreds of preorders to be filled. It's going to take time.

10. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I'm figuring b/c MP04 is roughly twice as big (going by a comparison shot seen next to Grimlock) and the die cast content is more than likely (not confirmed, that I am aware of) more than Rodimus. And judging by the last MP (seeker and Grim) it will be consideribly less than OP.

11. Predarican

Predarican Top Gunner G1er

Ebay:
    Got my email at 10:00pm saying my crossfire order had been sent out. Now I get to track it for the next couple of days. WOOT!!!!

12. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, mine will be here friday!!! WOOHOOOOO

13. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I can't believe how impatient some people are. Just chill. Bullet proof shipping takes time. These guys go the extra mile to get you the best packages and then they protect it with all that nice bubble. I love the attention they out in to their shipping. it may take a little more time but its worth it for the quality.

14. G1Jetfire

G1Jetfire Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The FP add-on sets haven't shipped to me yet either and I live only 14 miles from one of their warehouses. It's understandable though, because they have a central location and several locations to send their products to. "In stock" means the central location has them and is sending them out to their hubs. Once I receive the ship notification, it arrives the next day. I'm impressed with their packaging and expediency. That's why I continue to do business with them. Now just waiting for Classics Crystal Sons of Cybertron and Justitoys Comic Dinobots. My guess is they will both arrive in September.

15. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    As it's been said many times in other related threads, people aren't necessarily impatient because of TFSource's ability to ship out their packages. Their impatience is due to the long wait overall. Some people have been waiting since February for these sets (7 months) and have bared through 5 delays (April, May, June, July, and August) without an official, concrete release date from FansProject and, thus, no official, concrete date on when TFSource's shipment of Explorer and Munitioner would arrive. Naturally, people are going to be impatient (myself included).

Should the sets have arrived earlier, people would (most likely) be more patient.

Take it as "I've been waiting 7 months for this thing to come out and not knowing exactly when" rather than "HURRY UP TFSOURCE, YOU FAIL!"

16. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Call me inpatient but right now I go with this.

17. G1Jetfire

G1Jetfire Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just received a shipped notification last night. My FP sets shoiuld arrive today. Can't wait to get home from work! C'mon clock, hurry up!