TFsource 8-19 SourceNews

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Zoltaire, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

In this issue of the SourceNews:
    1) Fansproject's Classics G3 Trailer Set Arrives!
    2) THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy & iGear IG-TF004A Masterpiece "Big" Trailer - Proerders Up!
    3) D.I.A. Commander by Fansproject - now instock!
    4) Finally, Superion Aerialbot Add-on Kit from Fansproject Arrives!
    5) e-hobby Black Version Convoy - Nemesis Optimus Prime - Preorder Up!
    6) TFC-005 Gear of War 2 LED Set - Now up for Preorder!
    7) Transformers Generations Volume 3 - Skids & Screech 2-piece set!
    8) SDCC San Diego Comicon 2009 - Transformers Exclusives!
    9) New MP-08X Masterpiece "King" Grimlock - Special Edition Figure
    10) TFsource Monthly Special - Impossible Toys Quint Sale!
    11) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

===============================================================
    1) Fansproject's Classics G3 Trailer Set Arrives!
    Fansproject's Classic G3 Trailer Arrives! Classic G3 Trailer by Fansproject is the perfect companion piece to your Henkei or Classics Prime! Includes roller figure, hidden dolly to pull City Commander Trailer, Chromed Classics Weapons, and features a hidden stealth mode! Many more bells and whistles go along with this great piece! We'll start shipping out preorders in the next couple of days.

[​IMG]
    Classics G3 Trailer by Fansproject - Now Instock

2) THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy & iGear IG-TF004A Masterpiece "Big" Trailer - Proerders Up!
    One of the more popular series to receive acclaim was the THS or Hybrid Style series. This series features a scaled down more articulated series of Transformers, and although it looked to be a success it has not seen a release for some time. That being said the Hybrid Style Convoy is now once again available for preorder, seeing its rerelease with a November release date! This piece includes interchangeable hands, a trailer with repair bay, matrix of leadership and more!

Also now available for preorder, is the next iGear project, iGear IG-TF004A & B Masterpiece "Big" Trailer! Available in two color schemes, first the original colors and second the black trailer which is more remiscent of the G2 color scheme. These trailers feature a full size roller figure, and are great display pieces that will complement your Masterpiece Collection.

[​IMG]
    THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy - Rerelease Preorder Up!

IG-TF004A - Masterpiece Big Trailer - Original Colors! - Preorder up!
    IG-TF004B - Masterpiece Big Trailer - Black Colors! - Preorder up!

3) D.I.A. Commander by Fansproject - now instock!
    A Japanese market exclusive, TFsource was able to get a select amount of the new DIA commander from Fansproject and they are now instock and shipping out! D.I.A. Commander Trailer Set - by Fanproject includes exclusive chromed missiles not available with the Powered Convoy and goes great with Classics/Henekei Optimus Prime! A great piece reminiscent of the Diaclone Powered Convoy, and very limited in its production run.

[​IMG]
    D.I.A. Commander Trailer Set - by Fansproject - Now Instock!

4) Finally, Superion Aerialbot Add-on Kit from Fansproject Arrives!
    After much a-do, the highly anticipated Superion Aerialbot Add-on Kit from Fansproject is now instock!

We've already started getting these ready to ship out, and will start shipping out immediately. The good news is looking at the set, it's definitely worth the wait! Great display packaging complements this already stellar piece, and if you haven't ordered yet, now's the time!

We also know this one was significantly delayed, and we are working to ensure that TFsource receives goods from Fansproject on all future releases in a more timely manner, and they have given their word that this type of delay won't happen again. The G3 Trailer is already on its way as well, so if you haven't preordered it yet, combine ship both and save on shipping!

[​IMG]
    Superion Aerialbot Add-on Kit from Fansproject - Now Instock!

5) e-hobby Black Version Convoy - Nemesis Optimus Prime - Preorder Up!
    e-hobby is back with what may be one of their most sought after exlusives to date! The e-hobby Black Version Optimus Prime (Nemesis Prime) is now available for preorder, and slated for a Jan/Feb 2010 Release.

This impressive piece is recolored as Japan's Black Convoy, an autobot version of Optimus Prime. This set will include new packaging exclusive to this set, and an exclusive comic, as well as a very nice looking recolored figure. Preorder yours today!

[​IMG]
    e-hobby Black Version Convoy - Nemesis Prime

6) TFC-005 Gear of War 2 LED Set - Now up for Preorder!
    TFC Toys has announced the next Gear of War set - and best of all this set includes LED lights! TFC-005 Gear of War 2 LED Set features an Alternity A-01 rifle with detachable LED attachment, Classics style rifle with built-in LED and Movie style rifle add-on kit. Great for souping up your Alternity Convoy, ROTF Prime, Henkei/Classics Prime, or Buster Prime!

[​IMG]
    TFC-005 Gear of War 2 LED Set

7) Transformers Generations Volume 3 - Skids & Screech 2-piece set!
    Next in line in the string of Transformers Generations exclusives, the Transformers Generations Vol 3 Skids & Screech 2-pack! This set features Skids and Screech, two repainted skids figures in a green and red color scheme. Rumored to be extremely limited, these two pieces are available for preorder now, as is the Transformer Generations Volume 3 Guidebook. Take advantage of combo pricing and save when you order both!

[​IMG]
    Transformers Generations 2009 Volume 03 - Exclusive Skids & Screech Set

Transformers Generations 2009 Volume 03 - Book

8) SDCC San Diego Comicon 2009 - Transformers Exclusives!
    Another year, another great San Diego Comicon! TFsource was fortunate enough to get a limited amount of two of the hottest SDCC Exclusives this year! SDCC Soundwave & Cassettes Set could be the most impressive Soundwave reissue yet, as he includes Ratbat, Ravage, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw all in amazing collectible packaging! Next is the Transformers Animated Megatron Bust! 6" tall and highly detailed, this piece brings the animated Megs we all know and love to life! Each piece is a set of comicon history, and we don't have many pieces to go around, and it is not known if we'll be able to get more in the future so have at them while they last! Both scheduled to arrive in early August.

[​IMG]
    SDCC Soundwave & Cassette

Transformers Animated Megatron Bust!

9) New MP-08X Masterpiece "King" Grimlock - Special Edition Figure
    Now up for Preorder! MP-08X Masterpiece "King" Grimlock is a special edition figure released in limited numbers, and features bells and whistles not found on the normal MP-08 release. He includes a crown, sword and gun with different paint applications. His coloration of the main figure also is done more to match the US Comic version of Grimlock, and will also come in custom collectible packaging paying homage to the US comic series as shown! Keep in mind this is not a mainstream release, and is not available directly through Takara/Tomy and is priced based on this, so it will likely be a very limited edition release. Bring on late night with the "King"!

[​IMG]
    MP-08X Masterpiece King Grimlock - Special Edition!

10) TFsource Monthly Special - Impossible Toys Quint Sale!
    [​IMG]
    Fortify your Quint army with this sale! Impossible Toys Quint-01, Quint-02, Quint-03, Quint-04, Kremzeak and Spike & Sparkplug figures are all on sale for half or less their normal prices! Whether it's stocking up your quint army, building a diorama featuring Spike and Sparkplug Witwicky, or making a nightlight of Light up Kremzeak, head on over to the Impossible Toys Sale and Save!

11) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

TFsource - In-stock Transformers

TFsource - Available Preorder Transformers

Become a fan of TFsource on Facebook! We've spent years building TFsource into an online resource for TF fans, and now we have created a page on facebook for our fans. We'll keep you updated on new releases and TF info, as well as any contests or promo's we run, some of which will be exclusively through facebook.

Also we want to hear from you, what do you like about TFsource and what can we improve. So log into facebook and become a fan of TFsource today!
    [​IMG]

Why go to the store when you can go to the SOURCE!

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    damn 150 for mp nemi style prime? yikes, not sure if ill get it now, that is a tad bit on the high side for me.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Order two, and save $10 on each, it is Win-win-win. I still need Magnus, so I don't know how high it is on my list, but I will probably end up pulling the trigger at some point.

G3 Trailer is calling my name right now though, just gotta figure out who gets my order on that one. Since I missed the preorder period, it will probably be a couple weeks before it ships for me.

4. G1Jetfire

G1Jetfire Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yes G3 Trailer is here! Thanks TFSource!

The Masterpiece Black Convoy/Nemesis Prime and Black Trailer will have to wait for a while.

So is he Black Convoy or Nemesis Prime? If I remember correctly, Black Convoy/OP had blue eyes with the Autobot Faction symbol. Nemesis Prime had red eyes with a Decepticon Faction Symbol.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm going with the Autobot Faction symbol --> Black Convoy

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn. G3 came quicker than I was expecting

7. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    That appendage set is great For Superion, but I don't own superion (Not really looking to either) what I'd love is a purple appendage set for Energon Devastator!

8. Toa Maximus

Toa Maximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    $140 for Skids and Mudf---- Screech

whoa...... just a little out of my price range

9. Devastator X

Devastator X Well-Known Member

I can't wait for my G3 trailer to get here.

10. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What?

11. Cybertron Ax

Cybertron Ax Member

I really would like to have the G3 trailer,and the rest of the stuff would be cool.

12. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not mentioned in the newsletter, and the site still has them up as a pre-order, but I just received Encore #17 Cassette Volume 2 from TFSource in the mail today. Blazing fast shipping on those!

13. endemion28

endemion28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We're just sold out of the Encore #17, but put them back up for preorder since we have a third wave now shipping that will arrive by the end of the month... really popular set so if you haven't picked one up yet it's definitely one not to miss. A great cassette offering, not to mention Ratbat! Who doesn't want a Ratbat...?

14. fever2099

fever2099 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really want Magnus.
    Luckily, I've put in enough overtime, lately.
    Yeah, it is so mine.