TFsource 3-24 SourceNews

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Zoltaire, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

In this issue of the SourceNews:
    1) WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset instock!
    2) Remake Metroplex & Metrotitan!
    3) Older Stock - Restock! MP-04 and Encore Starscream!
    4) Revoltech Starscream & Hotrod instock!
    5) Encore Jazz Instock!
    6) Oldstock Restock Update! Hasbro Commemorative Reissues: Dirge & White Astrotrain, and the SDCC Nemesis Prime!
    7) Encore 01 Optimus Prime - Restock
    8) BT-19 & BT-20 Preorder Up!
    9) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

===============================================================
    1) WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset instock!
    Happy Easter Transfans! The highly sought after 2007 WST Stocking Stuffer giftset is now instock - just in time for Easter! This set looks fantastic and inlcudes the G1 color scheme of Bombardier and an exlcusive Green Reindeer Commander - both with exclusive outfits! Instock now with limited quantities remaining, $45.95 each or $35.95 with any purchase of $75 or more! If you preordered we'll start shipping out preorders early next week!

[​IMG]
    2007 WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset -$45.95 Each

2) Remake Metroplex & Metrotitan!
    Many of our customers were asking for these guys, and rather than disappoint we have a limited amount instock now! Each is a remake of the original G1 toys, including unapplied stickers, a minty fresh Metro-plex/titan and includes G1 packaging! There are some slight differences between the G1 originals, but for the price, can't beat a minty fresh piece to add to your collection! Each is $89.95 or save $10 and get both for $169.95!

[​IMG]
    G1 Transformers - Remake Metroplex - $89.95

[​IMG]
    G1 Transformers - Remake Metrotitan - $89.95

3) Older Stock - Restock! MP-04 and Encore Starscream!
    We now have a few pieces back instock that were out of stock before. Namely the Encore Starscream & Highly sought after MP-04 Masterpiece Optimus Prime - Perfect Edition! We will be getting in more of the MP-04 and can once again take mint box orders once they are in, for now our remaining stock is C9 or below, so if you are looking for an MP-04 to open up, this is the one for you!

[​IMG]
    MP-04 Masterpiece Optimus Prime - $239.95

[​IMG]
    Encore Series - G1 Reissue Starscream - $39.95

4) Revoltech Starscream & Hotrod instock!
    We have the Revoltech Starscream & Hot Rod in stock and now shipping! Great packaging consistent with the line, and some nice options on these guys makes them great articulated display pieces. We'll be adding more photos of these great pieces to our site shortly, but for now here is some photos of the final toys - Now instock and ready to ship!

[​IMG]
    Revoltech - Hot Rodimus - $24.95

[​IMG]
    Revoltech - Starscream - $24.95

5) Encore Jazz Instock!
    Encore Jazz is now instock! Great G1 vintage style packaging and an all time fan favorite character make this one piece you don't want to miss. We're starting to ship out all preorders and if you didn't preorder - there's still enough stock to pick one of these guys up! We also added a special to order with Sky Lynx and save $5 - so pick both up now and save!

[​IMG]
    Encore Jazz -Now Instock - $34.95 Each

[​IMG]
    Encore Jazz + Sky Lynx - $119.95 per set

6) Oldstock Restock Update! Hasbro Commemorative Reissues: Dirge & White Astrotrain, and the SDCC Nemesis Prime!
    We've picked up a few interesting items from a couple years back. These pieces include the Hasbro Commemorative Reissues: Dirge & White Astrotrain, and the SDCC Nemesis Prime! We have just a handful of each, so if you are interested in picking them up, now's the time!

[​IMG]
    Commemorative Series: Astrotrain - $45.95

[​IMG]
    Commemorative Sereis: Dirge - $35.95

[​IMG]
    Alternators SDCC Nemesis Prime - $65.95

7) Encore 01 Optimus Prime - Restock
    Just a quick update, that we have restocked the popular Encore Optimus Prime! A limited amount are available, so pick one...or two up today! In addition, we also received some older stock and never before stocked items, we'll be adding to our site shortly so stay tuned!

[​IMG]
    Encore 01 Optimus Prime - $69.95

8) BT-19 & BT-20 Preorder Up!
    The Binaltech Line lives on! BT-19 Binaltech Bluestreak in Blue Colors and BT-20 Movie Version Jazz Meister are now available for preorder! Each is rumored to come with real die-cast parts, and will make excellent additions to any Binaltech collection! We're also offering a 2-piece special price, either on 2 pieces of either figures or a purchase of both figures!

[​IMG]
    BT-19 Binaltech Blue Bluestreak

[​IMG]
    BT-20 Binaltech Movie Version Jazz/Meister

9) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

TFsource - In stock Reissue Transformers:
    http://www.tfsource.com/reissues.html

TFsource - Available Preorder Transformers:
    http://www.tfsource.com/preorders.html

Why go to the store when you can go to the SOURCE!

2. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Hopefully Tf Source will have a package that features all of the Dinos in one package.

3. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Oooo. Can't wait to get my Dinos! And.... put them away until next Xmas.

4. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Hopefully they will get the last two dinos before the end of this year. :( 

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Don't you think with these exclusive ones that include swoop would be a sign that they are going to indeed make their end of March release? I do.

Man these Dinos are so cool looking. They'll look great on a Christmas tree!

6. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Wierd that they got these 2 before the other 2 (sludge & swoop) whatever though

I just bought both new BTs and figured getting a good deal on the Xmas dinos was a good time to buy and get $10 off.

7. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    I want classicverse....I want classicverse....I want classicverse

8. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Oh.... @#(*^%@#.

I wasn't going to get the stuffer Dinos :( . I really wasn't.

But grim in reindeer antlers? Come on. That isn't even FAIR.

9. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    wth? where are the regular 2 remaining dinos :( 

10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

swoop looks nice in g1 colors, where are my normal last 2 dinos
    ?

11. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Sadly, I don't even care anymore. So far I've got all of the Quints preordered yet have heard nothing about them, I've got Swoop and Sludge preordered, yet they're not here yet, and the same goes for the stuffer.

If I could, I'd just cancel everything and get my money back *sigh*:banghead: 

12. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:

I agree...I preordered mine when they first were avaliable for preorder and I've send a few emails asking about them and never heard a thing about them and now they are releasing the stocking stuffer before releaseing the normal bots....man that just bites.

13. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Man, I love TFSource, but I don't like their description of the bootleg/KO Metrotitan.

They seem to fail to identify it as an unofficial reproduction aka bootleg. I've bolded their indicators of it being what it is and they fall short of a fair and clear identification of the product! 'There are differences between this and the original G1 toy' is not a clear description to me. It should at least make it clear what it is.

Here's their description:

"Remade in all of his G1 greatness, this Metrotitan contains all of the bits and pieces that came with the original G1 toy (as seen above) excluding his orange micromaster. Includes unapplied sticker sheet and includes Metrodash (small red car) and Metrotank (tank). Note: there are differences between the G1 original and this toy, and this toy, however for this price and a case fresh G1 Metrotitan, the price can't be beat! The quality level on this remake is quite good on the whole but of course differs slightly from the original.

Packaged in identical packaging to the G1 Metroplex (includes sticker as seen above), and includes all of his accessories. Comes MISB with a minty fresh unused toy inside, stickers unapplied and unused parts."

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  14. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

These guys look awesome, they can't be shipped soon enough.

15. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

For those of you gripping about the delay in the normal dinos, step back and think about it for a second: how fragile were the actual G1 real versions of Swoop and Sludge? Did any of us, say, break off one of Swoop's robot legs? Or one of his wings? How about Sludge's dino neck? Or maybe his robot mode wings? Now: make all of those parts much SMALLER. I would think that the delay is due to JUSTITOYS wanting to provide quality product that is not going to snap in two if we sneeze on it. It seems as though they are now satisfied with their "Bombadier" mold, but perhaps they're still working the kinks out of the production run of "Jungle Warrior". Remember: those robot mode wings attach to the body with VERY small connections.

16. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Quality is good. However, these products are now a half-year LATE from Justitoys' own original release dates. I think such a long delay well exceeds any allowances we grant for making sure quality is maintained.

(incidentally, smaller toys are generally LESS brittle than larger ones, although making sure the connections themselves aren't wisp-thin is indeed important. Still, this should have been worked out by now. We've been more than fair.)

17. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

My main thing is there have been a few rumors as to the delay starting back last year.