TFsource 2-24 SourceNews

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Zoltaire, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

In this issue of the SourceNews:
    1) Encore Sky Lynx Released
    2) MP-04 Restock! - Updated
    3) Takara/Tomy MP-03 US Edition instock and ready to ship!
    4) WST Dinorobots Pics up!
    5) Visual Works Green Ratchet Preorder Up!
    6) TFW2005 Radicons Custom Contest!
    7) Revoltech Hot Rod + Starscream
    8) Encore #9 Minibots Set + #10 Encore Omega Supreme Preorder Up!
    9) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

===============================================================
    1) Encore Sky Lynx Released
    Encore Sky Lynx was released in Japan and is now shipping out from Japan to us. We will begin shipping out preorders as soon as he arrives. Unfortunately Encore Jazz/Meister's release is delayed until 3/10. If you preordered both with combined shipping, we will need to wait until both pieces arrive to ship out your peorder.

[​IMG]
    Encore Sky Lynx - Preorder -$89.95 Each

2) MP-04 Restock! - Updated
    Due to high demand on Mint boxed MP-04's, we have now switched the Mint & C9 box order options to just 1 order option. Based on the size of this toy getting a large amount of Mint boxes is challenging and we don't want to disappoint anyone. If we receive a high volume of mint boxes and you order after this change, we will ship out a mint box for no additional charge, and once we inventory the goods we will open up the mint box order option again if extra exist. Thanks for your understanding.

[​IMG]
    MP-04 Masterpiece Optimus Prime Perfect Edt.

3) Takara/Tomy MP-03 US Edition instock and ready to ship!
    This piece is now instock and ready to ship! All preorders are shipping out already, and we have put up a plethora of glamour shots showing you exactly what makes this guy worth picking up! Includes additional weathering from the US version, as well as a Decepticon insignia on the nosecone, check out all the great shots we've put up and order this guy today!

[​IMG]
    MP-03 Masterpiece Starsream - US Edition

4) WST Dinorobots Pics up!
    Justitoys first in-packaging shots of WST Jungle Warrior & Bombardier are up! Be sure to check out the first pictures of these guys in the below links! Again more progress by Justitoys and some phenomenal packaging artwork delivered again, fitting well into the overall look and feel of the line.

[​IMG]
    WST Jungle Warrior - Pics Up!

[​IMG]
    WST Bombardier Figure - Pics Up!

5) Visual Works Green Ratchet Preorder Up!
    Now up for preorder - Visual Works Green Ratchet! An exclusive mail-in figure, available in limited quantities, this recolor of Ratchet will ship in April. In addition, we have the Transformers Visual Works book instock now. You may order both the Visual Works Artbook + Green Ratchet together, or either separately. A limited amount of each is available so preorders yours today!

[​IMG]
    Visual Works - Green Ratchet - Preorder

[​IMG]
    Transformers Visual Works - Artbook

6) TFW2005 Radicons Custom Contest!
    In honor of a kitbash legend - TFW2005 is holding a custom/kitbash contest. This is in honor of "Vector" who was well known in the community for his interpretation of an Alternators Prime. Time to show off your customizing skills! We've donated an e-hobby Ultra Magnus as the ultimate custom prize in this contest! Have at em' TFsource fans - time to show off your skills! Click the link below for more details:

[​IMG]
    TFW2005 - Radicon/Vectors Custom Contest

7) Revoltech Hot Rod + Starscream
    Even more great preorders heading at ya! Revoltech Hot Rodimus & Starscream this time. Both are highly posable and include some great add-on pieces that make these figures able to relive some of their G1 most memorable scenes!

[​IMG]
    Revoltech Hot Rodimus - $24.95
    Revoltech Starscream - $24.95

8) Encore #9 Minibots Set + #10 Encore Omega Supreme Preorder Up!
    Great news TFsourcefans - next up in line for greatness in the Encore Series Line: #9 Encore Minobots Set, and #10 Encore Omega Supreme! Each slated for a June release, these were just unveiled and more details regarding these figures are to come. Even better news, we have a 2-piece special on ordering 2 pieces of either, as well as a set price, offering a discounted price for ordering both the Minibots and Omega Supreme!

[​IMG]
    #9 Encore Minibots Set - $34.95
    6 Piece Case Price - $184.95 - Save $25!

[​IMG]
    #10 Encore Omega Supreme - $109.95
    4 Piece Case Price - $399.95 - Save $40!

9) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

TFsource - In stock Reissue Transformers:
    http://www.tfsource.com/reissues.html

TFsource - Available Preorder Transformers:
    http://www.tfsource.com/preorders.html

Why go to the store when you can go to the SOURCE!

2. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Still wouldn't mind knowing when to expect the Swoop and Sludge. Feel like it was forever ago I paid for those. Wouldn't mind seeing the Stocking Stuffer figures either...

3. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

At this rate in 3 months it's going to be a full year since I've paid for Sludge & Swoop.

Wasn't there something posted awhile back about the delay being because Justitoys were expanding their products,or something like that?

4. alpharon

alpharon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    MP-04 restock question

I was excited to hear the news last week that I could finally be getting my MP-04 from TFSource.com. I put in a credit card order last week and I have noticed that the card has been charged, but I still have not received a confirmation email or news on whether the product has even been received by TFSource.com and shipped.

Is it regular procedure for TFSource.com to charge credit cards, without shipping a product out? I would hope that I do not have to wait as long as the posters above me to receive shipment of a paid product. This is my first time purchasing anything from TFSource.com, but I have gotten good reviews about them from these boards and other TF boards around the net. I would at least hope to get an email receipt for my order and information on when I can expect my MP-04.

5. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

For preorders they do.