TFsource 11-28 SourceNews - 2008 HOLIDAY SALE!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Zoltaire, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

In this issue of the SourceNews:
    1) TFsource Holiday Sale 2008!
    2) MP-07 Masterpiece Thundercracker - Instock!
    3) TFX-ABT-01 Fansproject Gas Tank - Now Instock!
    4) Now Instock - Universe Special Edition - Online Exclusives!
    5) RoadBots Back Instock!
    6) Impossible Toys: TFA-01 Set + Exosuits Daniel & Spike - Preorders Up!
    7) Henkei Classics - Exclusive Dirge & Thrust Set - Preorder Up!
    8) MP-08 Masterpiece Grimlock Preorder Up!
    9) e-hobby Sunstorm & Black Megatron Preorders Up!
    10) Shadow Commander Trailer Set - Preorder Up!
    11) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

===============================================================
    1) TFsource Holiday Sale 2008!
    [​IMG]
    The biggest sale of the year is here! With 35 great items available for significantly reduced prices, the TFsource holiday sale 2008 makes your holiday spending go further! Including our door buster sale on #12 Encore Metroplex for $60!

Click the link to see all of our holiday sale items, and keep in mind all holiday sale boxes are as-is, it could be a C9 box, or it could be less than C9, whatever we have is what we ship. You can also choose to upgrade to a C9 or Mint box for an additional cost as listed on each item.

Some of the Great Deals found at TFsource Holiday Sale 2008:
    #12 Encore Metroplex - $60
    #11 Encore Thundercracker and Skywarp Set - $55
    #10 Encore Omega Supreme - $75
    #07 Encore Sky Lynx - $50
    MP-06 Masterpiece Skywarp - $75
    MP-04 Masterpiece Optimus Prime - Perfect Edition - $220

Click Here for a full list of all Holiday Sale Items

Note: All Sales Final, No Returns, Box Condition is as-is, While Supplies Last

2) MP-07 Masterpiece Thundercracker - Instock!
    We have started to receive our shipment of MP-07 Masterpiece Thundercracker. This highly anticipated piece looks just as good in person as it did in the early prototype pics, and we'll start shipping out preorders towards the end of the week. If you haven't preordered, we were not able to get all of the stock we initially ordered, so we suggest you order shortly as we expect to sell out of this piece.

[​IMG]
    MP-07 Masterpiece Thundercracker - Now Instock!

3) TFX-ABT-01 Fansproject Gas Tank - Now Instock!
    Another great Fansproject Custom - Now Instock! This exclusive piece transforms from Gas Tank to Gun and back and includes a matrix of leadership and mountable chest piece, the perfect addition to your BT-22 Binaltech Convoy, Alternators Convoy or Nemesis Prime Figure!

Limited to just 2000 pieces worldwide, this exclusive custom piece from Fansproject is a great add-on to any collection and TFsource has a limited amount of stock remaining for sale. For those that preordered, preorders not combine shipped with items not instock will start shipping out now!

[​IMG]
    TFX-ABT-01 Fansproject Gas Tank - Now Instock!

4) Now Instock - Universe Special Edition - Online Exclusives!
    Available now! These Transformers Universe exclusives are online only exclusives, intended originally only for the Asian market. Each piece comes in phenomenal collector packaging, with matte finish and black and white packaging, including foil stamping! Great display pieces, for any collection!

[​IMG]
    Universe - Special Edition Optimus Prime

Universe - Special Edition Megatron
    Universe - Special Edition Overkill
    Universe - Special Edition Dragstrip

5) RoadBots Back Instock!
    Back instock! Roadbots are a line of transforming robot toys that transform from robot to car, truck or motorcycle and back. From Happy Well of China, these new designs are very displayable, high quality, and include lights and sounds. The new line of Roadbots include several new cars such as the Hummer H3, Lamborghini Murcielago, Toyota Supra and Chevrolet Corvette C6R. Best of all there are Motorcycle Roadbots newly introduced into the line, including a Harley Davidson model. Each piece is officially licensed by the car manufacturer, and displays very well. Slightly below the quality of an Alternator, great as stand alone pieces or perfect for kitbashing, get your RoadBots Today!

[​IMG]
    All instock RoadBots - 1:18, 1:32, 1:12 and 1:8th Scale
    1:18 Scale RoadBot - Chevrolet Corvette C6R - NEW!
    1:8 Scale RoadBot - Harley-Davidson FLHRC Racing Classic - NEW!
    1:10 Scale RoadBot - Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R - NEW!

6) Impossible Toys: TFA-01 Set + Exosuits Daniel & Spike - Preorders Up!
    [​IMG]
    More great exclusives from Impossible Toys! Available for preorder is both the TFA-01 Set of 3 figures & ExoSuits Daniel & Spike Sets! Although just early hand-painted prototype pictures are now available, these figures will come in the great display packaging and be highly detailed and high-quality pieces we have come to expect from Impossible Toys. Preorder your set today!

Transforming Exo-Suit Daniel & Spike Set $69.95
    TFA-01 Figure Series 01 - Set of 3 $64.95

7) Henkei Classics - Exclusive Dirge & Thrust Set - Preorder Up!
    Now up for preorder: Henkei Classics Dirge & Thrust Set! Available exclusively through a Japanese retailer, this limited edition set includes Thrust & Dirge, who were previously only available through the Botcon Exclusives. Preorder your set today!

[​IMG]
    Henkei Classics - Exclusive Dirge & Thrust Set - $145.95

8) MP-08 Masterpiece Grimlock Preorder Up!
    Perhaps the biggest news of the year! Now up for preorder, MP-08 Masterpiece Grimlock, fully transformable and includes some die-cast parts, this piece is a mammoth piece to behold. Pictures are of unpainted prototype, will include an LED light in Grimlock's hand that lights up his sword! Many more details will become known about this release as we get closer to the release date of March. Best of all, preorder two pieces and save $10!

[​IMG]
    MP-08 Masterpiece Grimlock - Preorder - $134.95

9) e-hobby Sunstorm & Black Megatron Preorders Up!
    Breaking news! Now up for preorder, e-hobby Sunstorm & Black Megatron! Each piece was one of the original e-hobby releases that put e-hobby on the map. Each will also feature custom packaging just for these pieces, and will be available in limited #'s. Slated for a late February release, preorder yours today!

[​IMG]
    e-hobby Sunstorm - Preorder - $67.95
    e-hobby Black Megatron - Preorder - $94.95

10) Shadow Commander Trailer Set - Preorder Up!
    Now up for preorder - the exclusive Shadow Commander Trailer Set! A repaint of the highly sought after and soon to be sold out City Commander, the Shadow Commander Trailer Set is the perfect add-on to the 2008 Nemesis Prime SDCC Exclusive! Includes exclusive translucent pink sword as seen, and will include a custom comic and packaging. Made in much more limited numbers than the original City Commander, preorder yours today!

[​IMG]
    Shadow Commander Trailer Set - Preorder - $89.99

11) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

TFsource - In-stock Transformers

TFsource - Available Preorder Transformers

Why go to the store when you can go to the SOURCE!

2. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Wow, some of that is really tempting. But I can't justify dropping the money right now.

3. Beemer

Beemer Coined "Sunbowner" TM (C) R

News Credits:
    Looks like I can finally afford Masterpiece Skywarp! Woo-hoo! Thanks Black Friday!

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great prices on the Encore figures, but I have a feeling it's because they are not selling so well which makes me sad.

5. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Good prices but I can't wait to see Cyclonus and Hound in the stores.

6. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

Awesome! I so want to pick up an Encore Metroplex and MP Skywarp among others. Some I already have, including 2 loose original Metroplex's, but he was one of my favorites growing up so I'd love to get a MISB one where I can add stickers and keep him minty MIB. Can't wait to get MP Skywarp. The only problems I have to wait a while before I can afford to buy them in my budget.

When exactly is the last day for this sale?

7. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    The MP Skywarp is very temping, but I have other things I want to get right now.

8. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

I am THIS close to pulling the trigger on that Encore Metroplex. THIS close.

9. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

I got Metroplex at the original price, so I would say, get it while you can.....life is too short....

10. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

wow just for a cheap repaint of deluxe optimus for $27.00?! I can go to KBTOYS up here in Vermont and get bothe the original and the tank megatron for 23 bucks. that site is a rip off.

11. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Say what you want about those particular items, but 99% of the time TFSource offers the best deals on the net. If you want a "rip off", you need to look elsewhere.

12. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

I love your sig. Pretty please TakaraTomy. :D 

13. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Those are some really good deals. I should send this link to people; maybe it will give them some ideas, instead of socks.

14. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice deals, for sure!
    Will there be a "Stocking Stuffer" campain this year?

15. Beemer

Beemer Coined "Sunbowner" TM (C) R

News Credits:
    I just wanted to check in and give people an update on my excellent interaction with Curt at TFSource. My order arrived about four days after I ordered it... holy crap these guys are fast! I was a bit surprised by the shipping cost initially, but the speed and attention to detail more than validate it. Everything was packaged EXTREMELY CAREFULLY... it's obvious that the people in the shipping dept. are consummate professionals who take packaging graded TFs very seriously. It's like doing a rubik's cube taking stuff out... I almost didn't want to remove my toys! (Almost.)

I got Masterpiece Starscream, Masterpiece Skywarp, Henkei Astrotrain, Henkei Ironhide, and Henkei Silverbolt. Couldn't be happier. The Masterpieces were on sale and supposedly in "ungraded" condition... but I looked the boxes over and really couldn't see any kind of imperfections... If I had asked for them C9 and they arrived in this condition I would have been perfectly satisfied.

Unfortunately they seem to be working the kinks out of a new credit card system over there... I got charged my full order cost TWICE, so I sent Curt an email and he responded within a few hours. He apologized for the inconvenience and told me a refund would be coming within 48 hours. The money was back in my account the following day. I just had to write him back to tell him how professional everything about his service was.

In this day and age of corporate ambivalence toward the customer, it's really, REALLY refreshing to be treated so well, and with such respect, by a company. ESPECIALLY a web site that sells toys to grown-ups. These folks really know their stuff. I will certainly be ordering from them again soon.

Also, I wonder how much money they could possibly make off a toy that has already been imported from Japan or China, with the dollar as weak as it is, ESPECIALLY considering that the items are now on sale. They're probably taking a loss on some of 'em.