TFscource or BBTS?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ORIO, Dec 19, 2010.

1. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

ive never ordered from the source but i also never needed to..ive been ordering from bbts for 5-6years now and they easily have taken bout 30k of my hard earn money..(lol).. their customer service is TOP NOTCH...every problem or question ive had with them ive got lightning fast responses too..they are always cutious and helpful if i had questions..just an awesome company to deal with..heres to another 5 years of ordering from them....L8s..

2. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I use bbts most of the time, I have over a hundred transactions with them, everyone of them were perfect. I also use them more because of the cancle feature, if I find a figure at the store before bbts gets it in I can cancle the figure. Where as I only used tfsource 5 times all went great with excelent packaging. I use tfsource for tfs I know I can't get in the store since you can't cancle preorders.

3. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

good point ....u can cancel w/bbts..alot of stores wont allow u and charge on he spot where as bbts charges u as it arrives...

4. ssancho

ssancho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They both have advantages. TFsource gets preorder's earlier and ships them quicker. BBTS has awesome customer service but I am still waiting for protector armor i preordered like 3 months ago.

5. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I only use toyarena anymore.

Thomas is a great guy and always takes very good care of me.

6. VitaminZinc

VitaminZinc Bad and Evil

BBTS for the POL option. Saves me so much in shipping, and then when I get my stuff it feels like Christmas. :3

Not to mention, I'm into other things aside from TFs, so it's nice to have a place to get my Revoltech fix from (even if they are higher on them, but hey... POL equals it out).