TFs You Cant Put Down

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Dec 17, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    Here's my suggestions:

Classics Seeker mold--Easy transformation and loads of fun just to mess with. I had a Henkei Starscream on my desk I used to fiddle with but, I sold it on ebay.

Classics/Henkei Rodimus--I still have one of these that i'm constantly transforming from car to robot and back again. It doesn't get much better with this one because of the simple transformation and the memories of the 1986 movie it brings back.

Animated Grimlock--I bought an extra of this one jsut to have one to play with while watching TV or on the computer etc. The easy-to-do G1-esque transformation make it a prime example of a transformer you need to get just to mess with.

2. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

Animated Leader Bulkhead. Fun to play with. Classics Bumblebee and Jetfire as well. Classics Hot Rod used to be a fun one to play with, but I tend not to touch him now in order to not mess up his Reprolabels.

3. Deadsled

Deadsled Energon Recovery

News Credits:
    ML Soundwave would be another suggestion. Kinda pricy, but he's a small size, has good character accuracy, and articulation.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I keep my Classics Deluxes on display, so my favorite toy to just fiddle with while I'm watching a movie or tv would be Energon Divebomb. I don't even know why.

Energon Starscream, too.

5. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its weird, i got downshift as it has a very solid almost g1 style bot, i thought he was pretty cool but then with time i actually grew to really dislike it, how weird is that? but that sometimes happens with TF, i never liked animated voyager megs, then started kinda liking it, got one for cheap and now i cant stop playing with it!

6. Optimus997

Optimus997 Well-Known Member

Well, I just got Classics Deluxe Hound two days ago, and I haven't been able to put him down since. I know I've transformed it at least a dozen times, put it into many different poses, and I still can't wait to transform it again tonight! It doesn't even sit on my shelf anymore, it's on my coffee table cause I know I'll mess with it. Even little Ravage is fun too!

7. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Dark Scorponok, Movie Wingblade, Animated Shockwave, Crossovers Wolverine, or any toy which hangs around my computer area.

8. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

TF Universe Cyclonus, imean Holy Crap he's amazing! He's what I've been waiting for since the 86' movie.

Honorable mentions:
    ML Soundwave
    Classics Jetfire
    TF universe Galvatron (Mine does NOT fall apart when I transform him, and I think he looks great!)

9. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

I always always fiddle with:

Henkai Prime
    Universe Galvatron
    BW 10 an Optimus Primal
    BW 10 an Megatron
    Henkai Megatron
    Universe Prowl
    City Commander set with Classics Ultra Magnus attached.

10. Grimlocked

Grimlocked Robots in the Skies

Two of my favorites to fiddle with, especially Henkei Rodimus,
    scored one recently, and like you said, it's 1986 all over again.

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Either of my Duocons: Picked both of these guys up at BotCon last April. They're the textbook definition of a true "brick," but I can fiddle with them endlessley for some reason.

Movie Landmine: You can have him do a handstand AND a spining kick at the same time, he's that poseable. Plus, his alt mode kicks serious butt.

Universe Acid Storm: Seeker. Nuff said.

Classics Bumblebee: I got the WM exclusive variant, and I just love how poseable he is (esp. with the jetpack off, the Wave Crusher severly limits his quite substantial head movement range)

G1 Sixshot: Also a BotCon find, he's more poseable than you'd think. An example being that you can turn his forearms if they're sticking out straight ahead of him. Also quite usefull is the fact he can hold any version of the Mini-con Star Saber, Armada or Energon. I have yet to try the Skyboom Shield or the Requiem Blaster as I do not own the required mini-cons to make them.

Energon OP: Yes, the fat one. For all the bad rep only because he's fat, his drones as limbs offset that obesity, plus he's got a nice range of articulation. The Helicopter drone makes a great arm, as it's a fist AND an arm blade!

12. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Universe Ironhide fits all the above.

13. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

It's a toss-up for me between the Classics seeker mold (doesn't matter which character) or the Evac mold (Springer, Evac or Blades, again doesn't matter). I find myself picking them up and fiddling with them while I'm thinking over stuff at work.

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TFA Voyager Bulkhead

I wish I was younger when I got him so I'd take him anywhere without the "I COULD LOSE A PART MAN!" guilty.

15. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Any and all of the new Legends guys! I even take 'em with me in the car. Stuff 'em in a pocket, good to go!:thumbs2: 

16. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    BWN Stampy because he's tiny and posable, and I actually like to fiddle with RiD Autobot brothers when I just need to sit down for a while.
    As for recent toys, TFA Prowl is my favourite.

17. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    ok I change my mind now its Animated Shockwave :p 

18. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I have all my Animated stuff right next to me on my headboard, so I'll often just nab one of them to fiddle with, usually my newer acquisitions get the most fiddle time, then I'll start going back to others. I also fiddle with Universe Ratbat a decent bit.

Yeah, I've got a bad habit of taking a figure with me if I go and watch tv or a movie or something downstairs, I just like having something in my hands to mess with.

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    So do I, but I usually take Movie Landmine most of the time as my plaything/victim:tongue: 

20. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Landmine is definitely one of my choices, he's so damn articulate. These days I can't keep my hands off Treadbolt, Roadbuster, Ratbat and Henkei Megatron.