TFs for Trade - some Rare

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Ghost Prime, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

Ok ive got afew things i woul like to trade off as i dont really have a massive fancy for them anymore. anyways heres what i have

also i should mention im in the UK and ONLY interested in TRADES

DIACLONE OMEGA SUPREME/OMEGATRON - 100% Complete - BOXED -C9
    The sound/light effects all work perfectly and he comes complete in his box which is in c8 condition and he has instructions.
    for all those do DONT know or didnt know about Dialcone omega Supreme he is BLACK and RED and was also KOed but the KO of the Dialcone came in 2 colors, one with GOLD wings/Tracks and with gold pieces while the OTHER has white Tracks/Wings and different paint applications. Either way this is the ORIGINAL DIALCONE. I dont have my camera working 100% as yet so heres a quick pic of what it roughly looks like with some more information

STA: Grandstand Convertors: Omegatron (Omega Supreme)

for those unsure how much omegatron is here is an ebay auction for a rough value

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-Grandstand-Convertors-OMEGATRON-110-complete-MIB_W0QQitemZ360057180104QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360057180104&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

*NOTE ABOUT OMEGATRON*
    Ive had afew people contact me about this wanting to buy it. Im only looking to TRADE for it. Im not after much for it however as im only after afew things for it such as BT Clear Mirage/THS Black G1 Convoy and afew other bits and pieces

DIACLONE OMEGATRON/OMEGA SUPREME BOXES - 2 of them
    One of the boxes is in C8 condition and the other is C7/8 Conditon, both come with instructios and the foam in the boxes.

CLASSICS BUMBLEBEE and CLIFFJUMPER
    well its complete and you know what to expect from these two

TITANIUM G1 ULTRA MAGNUS
    i have the box for this at my folks home so i will throw this in with it when i can get the box at MY house. He comes complete and in perfect condition. He has had the LEG MOD so his legs can now BEND correctly.

RiD CRYOTEK
    The blue RID exclsuve of Beast Wars TM2 Dragon Megatron. Ive never really loved this figure as i only originally got it because it was rare.... either way its complete, C9 and has his missile ect, just no box

ROBOT MASTERS STARSCREAM
    loose and complete. i think i may have the box somewere so if i can find that i will throw it in

RiD Landfill
    all 4 bots complete and loose with all there weapons and in c9 condition. i have the instructions and will throw them in if you want them

BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS TARANTULUS -MODDED
    the eye section was modded so he HAS a VISOR now like what he should have had like how he looked in the tv series. comes loose and complete

will add more when i remember everything

i have some more for trade but i cant remember them all at present as ive gotten over 1000 of them at my folks home and havent moved everything just yet. Either way my WANTS list is HERE

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/183012-loads-things-wanted.html

2. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

updated again and added afew more bots