TFs for sale--BW, RiD, a little G1, and other lines

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LegionMaximus, Jun 28, 2010.

1. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm downsizing my Transformers collection as I'm moving to a smaller apartment soon. :) 

Buyer pays shipping. I do ship internationally. Also, I accept PayPal.

More TFs will be listed as I take pictures of them so check back often.

I will now be holding items no longer than two days. (Unless we have specifically come to an arrangement for payment on a different day.)

[​IMG]

MOC LioConvoy figure - Doesn't transform - $3
    Fox Kids! Dinobot - Great condition, complete - $4 - ON HOLD 8/5
    Universe Striker - Great condition, complete - $3 - ON HOLD 8/6
    Ramulus - Very minor chrome wear, otherwise great. Complete. - SOLD

MIP Galvatron figure - Doesn't transform. - $3
    Cicadacon - Great condition, complete. - SOLD
    Rhinox - Missing his "mutant head" mask, but otherwise complete. This is the original toy from 1995. - $10
    Fox Kids! Cheetor - Although it's not pictured, he does have his tail weapon. Missing his chest weapon. - $1
    Tigatron - Complete and in great shape. - SOLD

Silverbolt - Missing one wing missile. - SOLD
    Rapticon - Great condition! - $5 - ON HOLD 8/5
    Dinobot II - Great condition - SOLD
    Cheetor - Green eyed original version. Has intestine gun but not tail gun. - SOLD

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Ransack - Ransack is a G1 insecticon. He's in excellent condition. No accessories.

$16

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

reissue Starscream - This is a reissue of Starscream. I think this is the Takara reissue--at any rate, the packaging is all in Japanese. Starscream comes in his original box, but has been removed from it and his stickers have been (neatly) applied. Also, his face has been painted silver and his eyes red to simulate his TV appearance. The papers that went with the box are currently missing, though I will try to find them. Starscream himself is in wonderful condition.

$20 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Scourge - This is evil Decepticon Scourge from G1 Transformers. Poor Scourge has seen better days; he's missing a lot of parts, plus all his stickers. But give him a break, he's 25 years old!

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

Transformers party favor(?) - This is a small, non-transforming toy with a yellow Decepticon symbol on his chest. He doesn't resemble any real Tranformer that I know of. His back is hollow and he's very small and cheaply made. I think he might be part of a set of party favors for a kids birthday party. I found him at a thrift store when Beast Wars was still in stores. So he's probably from the G1 days, since that was the only pre-Beast-Wars set of TFs that used that Decepticon symbol.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Fox Kids! Waspinator - This is the Fox Kids! version of Waspinator. He's in excellent condition, but missing his missile. Only used for display.

$4

~*~

[​IMG]

Dinobot - Alas poor Dinobot! I knew him, Horatio. But when I knew him he had two arms, unlike this action figure. He's also missing his tail and sword. Alas! Alas! I think this is the first version of Beast Wars Dinobot.

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

Armordillo - Missing one hind beast leg, which turns into a weapon in robot mode. Otherwise in great shape.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Spittor - Spittor is an evil Predacon from Beast Wars, but he's seen better days. His body is faded, he's missing one front leg, and the other front leg keeps falling off.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG]

Razorbeast - Razorbeast is a Beast Wars figure who turns into a warthog. (Just don't call him Pumbaa, he hates that.) He's missing his gun.

$2 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sea Clamp - Sea Clamp is one-third of the combiner Tripredacus. He is missing two "fins" that make up his robot feet and crawdad fins (see second picture). No other missing parts. No separate accessories, but I think he didn't come with any to begin with.

$4

~*~

[​IMG]

Snapper - Snapper is a Beast Wars figure who turns into a turtle. Unfortunately he's missing one arm. He does come with his gun, though.

$1

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Silverbolt--no, not THAT one! - This is Beast Wars Silverbolt--not the wolf/eagle one, but a bald eagle one that combines with an elephant and a lion to form Magnaboss. He comes with both his wing-swords (attached to his wings in the pic). I think he is complete (aside from not coming with his setmates.)

$3 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG]

Transquito - In the picture he's missing a beast mode leg, but I found it afterwards, along with his yellow missile. A complete figure in great shape.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Beast Wars II chibis! - These endearing little fellows are superdeformed versions of Beast Wars II characters. (LioConvoy, Galvatron, Apache, etc.)

$5 per box or $9 for both sets

~*~

[​IMG]

Optimus Primal - Optimus Primal is complete and in his Japanese box. He has been removed from box before, but is in excellent condition. The box has shelfwear.

$40

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Tripredacus Agent - A mint on card Tripredacus Agent, never removed from card. He is supposed to resemble Ravage, who was a guest in the Beast Wars show. But due to licensing issues or something, Hasbro couldn't use the name Ravage so they called him Tripredacus Agent instead.

$12 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Iguanus - Mint on card Transmetal 2 Iguanus! One of my favorites from Beast Wars.

$7

~*~

[​IMG]

Heinrad knockoff - This is a knock off of Heinrad (or Heinlad), the tanuki / raccoon dog character from Beast Wars Neo. The real Heinrad toy is in more "realistic" colors of brown and black, with a working clock in his belly. The knock off is instead black and silver, with a ying-yang on his stomach. He carries a bottle of saki and an account book. In Japanese mythology, tanukis use their oversized testes as drums. Takara cleverly designed Heinrad with black "balls" between his legs. The company making the knock off apparently felt this was too subtle and changed them to bright fire engine red. Nice. This guy is in excellent shape. I bought him new (on a card advertising "Optmus Prml") and have only used him for display.

$10

~*~

[​IMG]

Airraptor - Airraptor is from the Dinobots set of Beast Machines toys. His form is that of one of those ancient, early birds with teeth. He comes with one "feather bomb" (not visible in the picture because it's attached to the underside of his wing.) Excellent condition, only used for display.

$4

~*~

[​IMG]

Magmatron - Magmatron is a gestault with three parts: a pteradactyl (Skysaur), a theropod (Landsaur), and a plesiosaur (Seasaur). He has been taken out of the box before, transformed once, and transformed back. He was also the main bad guy in Beast Wars Neo. He's in excellent condition!

$20

~*~

[​IMG]

Archadis - This is Archadis, from Beast Wars Neo. His color scheme makes an interesting contrast to Airraptor's.

$6

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Archadis vs. Mach Kick box - This is a Japanese box which came with Archadis and Mach Kick (the horse.) Airraptor is in the same mold as Archadis, so he'll fit in the box if you have him or want to buy him. Awesome box, please save it from the dumpster!

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

Thrust - Thrust is a Destron from Beast Wars II. He has been removed from his box before.

$10

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Sonic Attack Jet - This is a mint on card Sonic Attack Jet! Never removed from card. Card is in good shape.

$15

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Terranotron - Terranotron is mint on card, never removed from card.

$7 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG]

BW2 Galvatron - This Galvatron is from Beast Wars II, the Japanese show where the Cybertrons were led by the white lion. He was the main bad guy and has a big dragon form. He may be missing his black axe accessory, but I think he is otherwise complete. (I will check before shipping him.) Excellent condition, used for display.

$30

~*~

[​IMG]

Botcon 2002 program - A program from Botcon 2002.

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

BM Megatron - This is the Beast Machines version of Megatron. In excellent condition!

$4 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG]

Blast Punch Optimus Primal - Blast Punch Optimus is a late Beast Machines toy. He's in excellent condition and comes with his missiles!

$20

~*~

[​IMG]

BM Cheetor - This is not the huuuuge version of Beast Machines Cheetor, but the more "regular" sized one. Sadly, he is missing his beast form head. But he looks nice in robot form. No accessories.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Skydive - Skydive is a Maximal from the Beast Machines line. In excellent condition!

$5

~*~

[​IMG]

BM Blackarachnia - This is either Beast Machines Blackarachnia or Universe Blackarachnia. At any rate, it's Blackarachnia in excellent condition.

$4

~*~

[​IMG]

RiD Megatron - This is the version of Megatron from Transformers: Robots in Disguise. He comes with both missile launchers and both red missiles. However, he is missing the Decepticon "spark crystal" (little round jewel) that should be in his chest plate. He's also missing one of the purple "wings" that should be on the side of his helmet. Other than that, in great condition.

$5 - on hold

~*~

[​IMG]

Armorhide - Armorhide is a Robots in Disguise figure based on a previous G1 mold. No accessories. In excellent condition.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Towline - Towline is a Robots in Disguise Autobot. No accessories. In excellent condition.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Mirage GT - Mirage GT is an Autobot from Robots in Disguise. He's in excellent condition and is complete with his two missiles and his gun.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Battle Ravage - Battle Ravage is from the Energon line. He comes with his mace/tail, yellow energon chip on his back, his yellow missile launcher, and a purple missile. I'm not positive, but I think that makes him a complete figure. He's only been used for display, not play, and is in excellent condition.

$2 - on hold

~*~

2. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    Wi;; you take $10 shipped for Terragator and Battle Ravage?

3. LegionMaximus

Hi Biotoakid, Terragator is on hold BUT I think I have another complete Terragator--I'll check and let you know. :) 

4. LegionMaximus

Bump! :) 

5. MetroBub

MetroBub 49ers Fan

One bump a day man..

6. Jdeception209

Jdeception209 Banned

i pmd u!!

7. hupla

hupla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Free bump because LM has some awesome deals!