TFs at Buffalo Wild Wings... sort of...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Aug 21, 2007.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I went to Buffalo Wild Wings today for lunch (my usual Tuesday and Thursday eating place when I'm working). This time I got seated at on of the booths. The booth has a touch screen game machine. It is like $1 for 6 credits. I'm not interested. But I watch the little previews of the games a bit. Well a preview for the trivia comes up. The question was:

"What was the name of the company that make Transformer toys" or something close to that. I did a double take and kinda chuckled. Well the demo answered Mattel (stupid computer) I kinda laughed.

Kind of an odd place to see Transformers mentioned, but still interesting.. to me at least..

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

THats pretty neat...BWW has good food, but really shitty service (at least mine does).

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm totally addicted to the Teriyaki sauce

4. butz

butz slippery when wet

Ditto on mine; once went in there and sat for like 20 minutes (it was a large group or we wouldn't have waited that long) for somebody to come and take our orders. We wound up just going up to the pick up window and ordering. Its not like we should've expected it either; we watched a couple groups come in after us who were waited on right away. I can only guess the section we were in, the waitress who covered it was preoccupied.

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    BWW sucks; theyre only good for buying the sauces and marinading your own stuff and service does suck too