TFs and Megas XLR

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Croaker, Feb 14, 2006.

1. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

the big BC is in it? i'm in.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah Smanger, his character is a strange amalgamation of various BC movie characters and Marvel's character Modok (giant head guy with tiny limbs if you're unfamiliar). Trippy stuff!

I really miss the show too. I was really bummed when I heard it got cancelled.

3. smangerbot

Bruce Campbell is my hero. my avatar rules.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It does indeed! It's one of the nice avatars that stick with a person's memory really well, thus you're immediately recognizeable. It gets tough remembering exactly which transformer avatar belongs to who and such, so it's cool that yours stands out a bit.

Bruce is definitely awesome, and as a fan I know you'll get a kick out of his guest spots in Megas whenever you see them.

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    huh. supergran's got more bottles than united dairy and would whup bruce's ass.

shes a serious granny, you know.

6. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Heck, big fan of the show, reason I can't wait for may. MEGAS IS RETURNING, just in comic form. Check the May comic solicitations for DC Comics to see the news. So sharing, though yeah the eps Bruce Campbell were great. A ton of references to alot of things, hell they there a Mr. T robot. Refs to TF, Godzilla, Gamera, Go Lion, Gatchaman, Sentai, Harlock, man too many to list.

Hell something that was done in the show has even made it to real life. The triple flavor slushie. Hey I wish I was joking but I'm not, if seen the Regis episode that cup with the 3 sections for the slushie, I've seen that in add somewhere (hate that I forgot the store.)

Not to mention the hero of the show was an overweight, wrestling loving, gamer. There's the other homages, most of the mechas attacks are classics from other series.

[​IMG]

If only it was just Samurai Jack and Megas, but I still plan to get it just for some new Megas tales.

7. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    nice.

8. smangerbot

i once bought a game just because he did the voice of the mane character. the game sucked, tachyon: the fringe. lames.