TF's Alt Modes.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShOcKwAvE1213, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

If TF's were to scan bigger cars/planes etc., would they become bigger? Or if they scan a plane can they automaticaley fly, or they must have flying capabilities already?

2. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    They seem to only scan stuff that is of similar size to themselves, so I think any TF looking for an alt mode would just ignore anything too large/small.

Not sure if flight can be gained or not. The only TFs we've seen that could fly (without a jetpack) started out with a flight-capable mode; no telling if they always had the ability or not.

3. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Since Megatron was unable to fly after becoming a truck I'd say the flight capability depends on if you're alt mode can fly or not.

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    It really isn't clear if Megatron can or can't fly with the truck alt. Obviously the truck wouldn't be flight capable, but Megs never did much flying in bot mode before and I don't know if he ever really needed to do so in DotM.

5. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Doesn't really look like his truck can fly. Maybe he can though, and he could've flyed up the building where Starscream and Sentinel was or just a con ship dropped em off.