Heavy/Scratch: Tfprime/movie ironhide

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by shawnpatrick, Feb 10, 2018.

1. shawnpatrick

shawnpatrick Well-Known Member

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have come back with another custom. Transformers prime movie verse ironhide commander class. I hated the red on it given the g1 version was red but i loved the movie black look for ironhide in general. So heres a few photos of him with my previous project legion megatron, my unfinished tfprime/tlk optimus and unfinished bumblebee. And the dotm ironhide as well. I repainted the dotm cannon for his right arm. His left arm i took the barrel from optimus primes gun and made it the smaller barrel and repanted his stock cannon. I hated the translucent blue cannons lol. Enjoy and i always love feedback!! ☺️

Ps, my dog got to it before i could finish it. So i have to redo the black on him my apologies. I am aware some red still shows but not for long. Lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku I love both Nemesis Prime and Anime!

That's actually a smart idea. I'm really sad that we got renders of certain characters, yet they never appeared. :(  Anyway, nice job dude!

3. shawnpatrick

I am sad about that too. Like tailgate. He was mentioned but we saw very little of him. And thank u so much!! Im kinda new at this still and it means a lot! Once i build up my fb page Shawnpatrick Customs i will be able to post more on it and have fans like you follow to see my progress and even buy products

• Like Like x 1
  4. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    That's a cool idea for that mold! Nicely done.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shawnpatrick

Thank you so much!! The optimus may be finished soon. Itll be a bit to put mire engineering in it but he should be coming up next in the threads

6. shawnpatrick

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have an update yayyy. I want to work
    On the arms where the friction hinge is for the roof panels. I just reversed them on each arm and it does look better. That kibble isnt covering the hands so i thought if i take the friction hinge off. I can drill a hole in the arm and create a swivel so that those hideous roof panels can twist around and make the hands and inner arm more visible. Here are the pics. Tell me do you think its possible?? I want to add even more engineering of my own and features before i finish the paint. :)