Minor/Repaint: TFP: Soundwave to Blaster (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jbxfit, Mar 13, 2012.

1. jbxfit

jbxfit Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So this is a repaint, remastering of Soundwave into Blaster and is currently a work in progress. I filed down his head and then removed the horns from the front of his head and moved them off to the sides a la Blaster. The rest is just a straight up paint job. Let me know what you think so far and thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. PkmnMstr

PkmnMstr Well-Known Member

Cool! I like the idea, although I'm not sure this mold is very suitable for an autobot. It looks good though. I think it might work better with a different head. Either way, I'm looking forward to the finished product.

I like how you posted this when I had just posted my TFP Soundblaster repaint earlier today.

3. jbxfit

jbxfit Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Haha nice, I just checked out your SB and RB pics. Those are sweet. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the mold for Blaster either but I figured they were both G1 boomboxes so they can both be the same mold in Prime too. I would've never figured this mold for Soundwave because in G1 he was bulky and bigger, but I think it fits him, so I figured they could maintain the similarities they shared in G1. Thanks for the view and the post and nice work on Soundblaster and Ratbat. Those are sweet.

4. bumblebee15

bumblebee15 Autobot

Nice concept! I finally picked up Soundwave tonight... :)  Really thinking about doing something similar with mine.