TFP Ratchet toy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Oberoniss, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Prime Ratchet toy is coming - comes with both his scalpel arm attachments, can attach to the front of vehicle mode. Design seems to be fairly close to the animation, on a similar level of accuracy to Bulkhead.

Breakdown there has been no word about - him, a single release Megatron, and Airachnid are the only three main characters not confirmed for toys yet, I'd expect all three to be unveiled by at the absolute latest Toy Fair 2012. Given the small size of the show cast I'd be very surprised if we did not get almost everyone as toys.

2. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:

You're adorable! You'd be lucky to get a standard deluxe for that in the UK, let alone the rest of europe!

But yeah, I'm kind of itching to see how TFP Ratchet turns out. He's probably one of my favorite show designs.

3. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

I've been collecting TFs for a while now. And I'm seeing a trend...

Hasbro is producing more smaller figures. They are easier to sell to kids (and parents).

I was mildly disturbed when War for Cybertron only had 4 molds produced. And the Optimus / Megatron figures were scaled to deluxe size. All the time and money put in to develope a (arguably the best) TF video game. And Prime never got bigger than a Deluxe?

The KO is fun. But dosnt count...

So as much as I WANT a Leader Prime OP and Megs, I am fearful it wont happen...

How long is this line suppose to go on for? That should give us an idea on how many waves will be produced... We know of 2 so far?

I was hoping for a Voyager Ratchet, but I think the deluxe is in fact being produced! Yay!
    GREAT character! Especially after "Stronger, Faster"...

Breakdown would be awesome in a Voyager class, too. To balance out Bulkhead...

But again, I'm fearfull it wont happen... We have no info on him. Yet...

Personally, I like certain characters in a larger size class of figure. And others in a smaller size..

EG: Voyager Bulkhead - Deluxe Arcee... On the show, one is clearly larger than the other.

I hope the line continues. Its looking GREAT so far. Hope to hear more from Hasbro...

4. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:

I'm neither pro nor against Prime, but unless you know something most of us don't there's quite little information available upon which to base your above statements.

5. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I would think there are future characters in store based on per season. If I recall well, wasn't there a teaser trailer of TFPrime that showed Unicron? I don't think it will stop at 2 waves..

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IIRC, Zombie Cliff and the Vehicon are in Wave 3.

7. DeeKay

DeeKay Minicon

The show is confirmed to have at least 2 seasons (maybe 3). With no other movie or show the only other toys they might make are more Generations and a few more movie toys (but the excitement over these is/will be dying off). TFP is going to be the main transformers toyline for the next couple of years simply because there is no other major media being made in that time that we know of.

8. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Then there's Skyquake,Knockout,Wheeljack,Soundwave,Ratchet...

9. Skywarp2413

Skywarp2413 Well-Known Member

Why would hasbro not make toys of every character? It's not like we have a huge cast or anything :p 

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i asked this a while ago but cant find the thread with it in it-does anyone know how accurate the toy is? door chest, backpack, etc.

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I am going completely on a faded memory, IIRC, it's about as accurate as Bulkhead.

12. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    foorchest is really all i care about lol. i LOVE that he has that lol

13. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    I don't get why Hasbro likes to keep things under wraps. You'd think all the extra hype possible would only benefit them. As it is, this is one less figure for people to slobber over and get themselves into a frenzy of anticipation.

I suppose it was a Botcon incentive.