TFP "Patch" Extended Description

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by JackWheel, Oct 4, 2012.

1. ISleepNow

ISleepNow Detrimental Robot

Starscream: "HAHA! Remember that time I sneaked aboard The Nemesis and was trying to steal energon, and I encountered Orion Pax, and I managed to blow Operation Iacon for you?"

Starscream: "Or what about when I gave the Autobots the location of your space bridge so they could turn him back into Optimus Prime.."

Starscream: "you shoulda seen the look on your face.. "

Megatron's eyes change from red to dark energon purple..

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Megatron why would let Starscream back in the fold? Just Why? You know he wants your job. Plus he screws up your attempts to defeat the Autobots in every continuity.

3. GalaxyWarz1234

GalaxyWarz1234 Member

Why do I have a feeling that Dreadwings gonna leave the cons or be relieved of his command in this episode....

4. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

Starscream did manage to best Dreadwing twice (the first time even after he teamed up with Optimus Prime, and the 2nd time he didn't even see the relic), after all Megatron seems to care more about results than treachery....and he could leak 'intelligence' to the autobots in return for ratchet installing Starscream's new T-Cog, which in turn could turn out to be part of a plan to gain Megatron's favour.

All of which would make Dreadwing jealous and angry that Megatron would care less about honor and loyalty....

PS: In G1 he often would attempt to usurp Megatron but never at the cost to the decepticon cause....In effect he was loyal to the cause and himself but not to Megatron....other cons would do things that would help the autobots if it meant screwing over their peers, starscream never did that.

5. kwweil

kwweil Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I interpreted the description rather differently.

What if Starscream is trying to get the bots and the cons to work together to use the Omega Keys, instead of fighting for them? Clearly restoring Cybertron would be a desirable outcome for both Autobots and Decepticons. On the other hand, Dreadwing's desire for revenge is too strong (he wants to make every last autobot pay) so he tries to sabotage the peace efforts.

Just a guess.

6. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

If they would move Dreadwing to the bots, it could be the final episode of Season 2, cant see the bots and cons working together, they would want Cybertron for different things.

7. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

That's not a bad idea. They did work together at the end of season one, so why not season two for the common goal of Cybertron?

8. onionna

onionna Well-Known Member

Well, what about SS stealing the Omega Keys in the promo? I think he is trying to get back into Meg's favor and not trying to get them to work together. He wouldn't steal them unless it was for his own agenda.

9. HoneyPrime

Well, Starscream does have a habit of losing everything he gets his hands on so I kinda expect him to lose these too. But the episode will show what happens. Poor Starscream. Guy just can't catch a break this season. :lol 

10. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

That's because he is not. he is an idiot (and all the funny for it.). Most of the funny things that have happened have been from him.

11. onionna

onionna Well-Known Member

If SS returns to the Cons he needs to start accomplishing things, even in a minor sense. We already had episodes where he failed and got beat down by Megs. He needs an episode where he does something right in an awesome sense.

12. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I think it's safe to assume Starscream will finally get his t-cog back.

13. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

That idea about him uniting them is brilliant. It could be an Armada-like scenario. Starscream sacrifices himself to convince the two leaders to put aside their differences and restore Cybertron.

14. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

He's already got one.

15. HoneyPrime

He has one yes, but as far as we know it hasn't been installed yet.