TFP "Out of the Past" Promotional Images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ken8kuhletz08, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She hasn't seemed any more fazed than any other member of the team. Besides Miko and Fowler, everyone else just has that usual sad look about them, but they don't seem terribly hurt over it.

From that promo pic and how Arcee talked to Miko when Wheeljack came back to the base, we can see that Miko and Arcee will probably be bonding from now on. I like it. After all, Arcee was the first cybertronian Miko saw and met...plus in Metal Attraction, we got to see how much they could tick each other off in the field--on top of other things, like Arcee's snarky remarks about her in other eps. Good stuff coming.

Glad we're getting a flashback that seems to be most, if not all of the episode. Would be a shame for that Cliffjumper model to only be used three times in the series (4 if you count Tailgate). I hope he stays flashback though, because bringing him back, cloning him, altering time, or w/e would just ruin anything about him and Arcee's relationship.

Bring on the new eps!!!

2. onionna

onionna Well-Known Member

I guess we'll see this Friday. I have my DVR set!

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Nice images. Arcee seems to be consoling a downhearted Miko, which is nice of her to do considering previous annoyance with Miko before, while Shockwave looks lovely. Dat Shockwave :D 

4. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Nice. Guess Arcee will try to have a heart to spark talk with Miko about the whole "losing/protecting partners" thing. Shockwave looks OK though his chest reminds me of a truck cab window for some reason, rather than his usual purple G1 self. And Cliffjumper, glad to see him back, if only as a flashback (maybe a clone? the theories are running wild XD). Always liked his CGI design and his FE toy is fantastic.

5. gokuz23

gokuz23 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell yeah cliffs back (even if its a flashback) does he look a little different though? Or is it just me? and Shockwave! Hell Yeah!

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    That looks... huh...

7. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Meh. I prefer the actual one they're using.

8. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    I like the idea of a "Cheer up Miko, let me tell you a story of when Cliff and I fought a bad guy named Shockwave..." kind of story. It easily beats bringing Cliffjumper back from the dead in a frustratingly contrived way. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they actually did bring Cliffjumper back from the dead in a frustratingly contrived way...

9. onionna

This episode isn't really the one that I'm interested in. I want to see the next two, we get a new bot and Silas/Breakdown is revealed! I want Adam Baldwin back as the main voice, but I doubt it will happen. Maybe, by fusing himself with Breakdown, Silas unknowingly revives BD's spark or something cool like that. I want to know his and Bulk's past and he can't be dead!

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Girl Bonding time is going to be nice...I wanted the kids and their bot switched it up once in a while.

11. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder if a glitchy ground bridge will reuinte Arcee and Cliffjumper by sending her back in time. I cant see Shockwave getting killed in this episode plus I think the cliffjumper we seen in Darkness Rising was a clone and the real one is in this episode and perhaps Arcee and Cliffjumper bridge back to the timeline we are in now giving the title (From Out of the Past), also Shockwave wave follows them to this timelibe.

12. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

Oh so thats who she tells this story to.

I take it back, Shockwave does look TFP-y :p 

ARCEE & Cliff handcuffed....... lets just say I have the same expression as Arcee (in the 3rd pic)right now.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    My god...that would make for an interesting twist even if it cops-out Arcee's character and the episode Partners.

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I love that Arcee's going to try to comfort Miko and help her cope with Bulkhead's condition. It's what I loved about the episode Hurt and I'm glad they're going with Arcee telling Miko with her past adventures with Cliff. :) 

And I have to say looking at Shockwave more clearly he's looking a lot better then what I first saw him. He fits into the style a lot more then what I originally thought.The head still looks funny but maybe I'll change my thoughts once it airs this week

15. onionna

Still hoping for Cliffjumper clone!

(crosses fingers)

16. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Cue Arcee lecturing Miko on revenge..

However, this is probably how the episode starts: Miko is mourning Bulkhead, Arcee comes to console her about revenge, and tells a story of how she and Cliffjumper met/met again on Cybertron, facing Shokwave and Starscream..

Still looks to be a good episode...

17. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with you in reguards to how the episode starts with Arcee helping Miko through these hard times

18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well it's more like Arcee trying to help Miko cope with not having Bulkhead around much now but yeah you're right about that's how the episode begins. After all out of all of the Autobots on the team Arcee knows what it feels like not having your partner around dead or in a coma and it makes sense that she's helping Miko with it. That's what I liked about Hurt. Arcee showed concern for Miko. And I don't think Arcee has a problem with Miko going for revenge.

19. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Shockwave's most defining physical characteristics seem at odds with the Prime aesthetic.

20. onionna

I just hope it's not too overpowering with the whole "Miko being comforted" thing. I know it's going to happen, but I don't want the whole episode to be like that. The flashback is going to give some action, but I hope it goes more towards the storyline and not just something to please Cliffjumper/Shockwave fans.