TFP Optimus Prime and Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kiko315, May 12, 2012.

1. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

A bunch of questions, sorta...

In reference to FE Voyager Optimus Prime, how big should a FE Voyager Megatron have been? Any other Transformers toy can serve as reference, just to give me a scale idea. If it comes close to any size class, let me know.

In reference to RiD Optimus Prime, how big should Megatron have been? Putting the current RiD Megatron to either versions of Voyager OP doesn't make it in scale. I feel Megs should have been... bigger. The animation made that clear.

In reference to RiD Megatron, how big should Optimus Prime have been? Would the OP that came in the 2-pack (deluxe) have sufficed? Megs is all cool on his own, especially when properly painted (that's mud in your eye, Hasbro), but I get this feeling that he's out of place with the rest of the TFP figures.

All input is appreciated. Thanks in advance, guys! :) 

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In the show, Megatron is a head taller than Optimus.

3. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Megatron should be at least a centimeter taller for RID. I can't imagine without losing my lunch how awesome a First Edition Megatron would be.

Unrelatedly, Cyberverse Megatron is in scale with Cyberverse Optimus. (Who is in scale with Cyberverse Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Cliffjumper...)