TFP Microns

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grunge, May 15, 2012.

1. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    So is there any particular reason why TFP is getting minicons added into it? not that im complaining, i love me some minicons, always have, just curious if were going to see them on the show, toy exclusive or even dreadfully yet ... ASIAN MARKET EXCLUSIVE. the horror ...

2. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

It... is exclusive to Takara.

And they don't have a place on the show, but in Japan the show is edited slightly so that a short can appear at the end of each episode which is of the Microns.

3. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can you use the microns on the US releases? I don't want to have to buy the AM versions just the microns.

4. Skywarp SCS

Skywarp SCS AKA "Pretender Skywarp"

There have already been 11(!) Takara exclusive campaign Arms Micron Toys....

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    They can hold them in their hands if them have 5mm holes there. Probably not going to be able to mount them any where else unless they have a 5mm hole. The TakaraTomy Prime figures (not the FE ones) have extra 5mm ports / holes for the Microns.

Randy

6. Tarrn

Tarrn Bikeformer Fanboy

Yeah, the Microns all have standard 5mm posts, so any figure that has the ports or shaped hands that size should be able to wield them. Some are still exclusive to their Takara TF, but most of the designs will be available on their own from import shops. The extra ports on the Takara figures are probably unnecessary, to be honest.

7. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    I knew of the solo microns.... im more curious about the duos, bulkhead and his, arcee and hers etc., but basically they are to sell more toys and make money. got it.